What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamal Idris

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Really? :lol:

If only speed actually won you games...

Phil Graham>>>>>>>>>>> Josh Morris (speed)
David Milne>>>>>>>>>>> Any Bulldog
Justin Carney>>>>>>>>> Any Bulldog
Drury Low>>>>>>>>>>> Any Bulldog

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: Justin Carney couldn't beat a tortoise at the moment. Phil Graham vs Josh Morris would be an interesting footrace, I wouldn't call it over yet. David Milne? :lol: Drury Low? Under 20's players now? Geez, getting desperate ey? I won't refresh you with the ladder...

ByRd

First Grade
haha gotta love Canberra fans, just cause Idris is eligible and will threaten Dugan for the "coveted" rookie of the year the raiders fans are going crazy and rubbishing him haha

:lol: Justin Carney couldn't beat a tortoise at the moment. Phil Graham vs Josh Morris would be an interesting footrace, I wouldn't call it over yet. David Milne? :lol: Drury Low? Under 20's players now? Geez, getting desperate ey? I won't refresh you with the ladder...

I'd like you to refresh me on the speed prowess of the Bulldogs... :lol: That's right, it doesn't exist. You guys have been for many years the slowest team in the comp, face it.

ByRd

First Grade
Goodwin, Patten, Idris, Morris, Roberts, yeh well if thats slow and we are 2nd, the speed is sure helping you Canberra fans

haha gotta love Canberra fans, just cause Idris is eligible and will threaten Dugan for the "coveted" rookie of the year the raiders fans are going crazy and rubbishing him haha

lol not really, I just think Idris is very overrated and will found out very soon. The way people talk about him it's as if he is some sort messiah...

Latest posts