What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamal Idris

Darryn

Juniors
I've always said that I didn't really rate this kid, I thought he was more hype then anything but man did he show everyone how talented he was tonight. First touch of the game and he goes 50m while fending Rogers away with his injured arm. He has pace, power, and is a very good leaper.

Best rookie of the season?

typicalfan

Coach
I've always said that I didn't really rate this kid, I thought he was more hype then anything but man did he show everyone how talented he was tonight. First touch of the game and he goes 50m while fending Rogers away with his injured arm. He has pace, power, and is a very good leaper.

Best rookie of the season?
You are certainly out of touch mate since he played a handful of games last year.

ironhorse

Juniors
without doubt an enigma . The thing that impresses me about him is his "old" head ,seems very mature on and off the field .

typicalfan

Coach
He is the same size as the "bulked up" Inglis this year and he is still what? 18? He might have a few niggling injuries as he grows but he will be a great player at all levels imo.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yep, only 3 from memory... should still be eligible this year.

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
still got alot of improvement in his game, but that will all come with more experience and good coaching by Moore and the gang.

Spot On

Coach
Looks a bloody good player. Dare I say he could be around a lot longer the the last superstar the dogs had!

The General

Juniors
Very scary what this kid might be after he has a couple of off seasons to get rid of the puppy fat and pack on the muscle.

Still has alot of improvement in his game. Does some brilliant things but goes quiet for long periods. He will only get better and is destined for big things.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
He shows some real class in his style of play. He is also alot quicker then he looks when he runs. Very impressive.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I cant agree with Idris being better then Josh Morris. At least not yet. Perhaps Idris could knock Jennings out of the Origin side mainly due to his size. Id be happy for both players as the centers for Origin in the future. But I question whether Idris will be ready next year. I dont even think Josh Morris was ready this year.