What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamal Idris

ByRd

First Grade
Coming back from injury and the way he just brushed Rogers with that injured arm was awesome. Its unbelievable that he is only 18 and given a couple of yrs for him to buiold up he is only going to get better.

He has a good head on him and is mature for his age, all i can say is Thank God he is playing for us, keep up the good work Jamal.

Paullyboy

Coach
I notice a few people have said he has a good head on him and stuff like that, for mine that is the only thing holding him back at this stage (and it's to be expected for an 18 year old). He is going to be a sensation, but at the moment he's had a few moments this year where he looked either really immature or easily frustratable.

As I said, to be expected at his age, just pointing it out to the people who think he is already mentally as strong as most NRL players.

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
I notice a few people have said he has a good head on him and stuff like that, for mine that is the only thing holding him back at this stage (and it's to be expected for an 18 year old). He is going to be a sensation, but at the moment he's had a few moments this year where he looked either really immature or easily frustratable.

As I said, to be expected at his age, just pointing it out to the people who think he is already mentally as strong as most NRL players.

you wouldnt happen to be talking about the time where TLL elbowed him in the throat in the game v canberra and he was on the ground with his legs kicking in the air...?

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
na they don't pick black fella's in good form:x

michaeljennings_blues_narrowweb__300x417,0.jpg

I must be colour blind.

Binga

Juniors
Any player who started a game prior to this year is ineligible

Not true.. Quote from last weeks big league page 42. "To qualify as a rookie, a player must have participated in no more than three NRL matches as a starting player or substitute in the previous season". They also list all the nominees for rookie of the year and Idris is the number 1 nominee, and subsquently is on the cover of this issue.

ByRd

First Grade
Thats what i thought the rule was, Idris has to be the rookie of the year, there are some good young guys that have made there debut but none with the impact that Idris has created.

Generalzod

Immortal
If he gets tired of rugby league, they just confirmed a new remake of Arnolds great sci fi hit Predator, He can audition for Predator he definately has the hair for it.

stormbati

Bench
If he gets tired of rugby league, they just confirmed a new remake of Arnolds great sci fi hit Predator, He can audition for Predator he definately has the hair for it.
Funny because they compared the predator look with Tuqiri before, all with the similar hair type.

Monk

Referee
Not true.. Quote from last weeks big league page 42. "To qualify as a rookie, a player must have participated in no more than three NRL matches as a starting player or substitute in the previous season". They also list all the nominees for rookie of the year and Idris is the number 1 nominee, and subsquently is on the cover of this issue.

correct.