What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Graham.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Does anyone else have a gut feeling that Graham's alleged agreement with SGI has been built along the same lines as WIN Corp's apparent takeover (i.e it won't happen)?

Brutalitops

Juniors
I for mine don't even think we should bother with him.Bloody bullgrub.Loose cannon to boot.The best thing he did was bite billy slaters ear off.I cannot forget that game against Souths was it were he lost it.Its a massive no from me.No Morris twins either bloody traitors.Well Brett is.
Writing players off because they are a grub or a "traitor" is just petty.

I'll take any good player willing to play with passion for the Red V thanks, regardless of being a grub

Coffs dragon

Bench
Bunnies also rumoured to be well in the picture for Graham as well. Who knows, it may come down to the best coach option!!!! In other words we could be screwed....

dragonssamy61

First Grade
someone explain this 10 day cooling of period.

Alec
Its a legal thing.
The player has 10 days to basically make sure that there happy and want to sign.
Players sometimes wave it like duges did when he signed with the scum. That way if it's a mid season transfer they can play the next week.
I think graham wouldn't anounce it untill after we play the dogs.
Imo

grouch

First Grade
someone explain this 10 day cooling of period.
It's a clause in all contracts. The signatory must bathe in the icy waters of the nearest lagoon, loch or tarn every day for 10 days, for at least one hour or until the first signs of hypothermia appear. If at any time they refuse or leave the period early the sacred contract is void. By fulfilling their requirements the contract becomes sanctioned in the eyes of Heracles, the god of sport, as the great scrolls suggest he requires all decisions to be made when the mind and body are "cool".

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Alec
Its a legal thing.
The player has 10 days to basically make sure that there happy and want to sign.
Players sometimes wave it like duges did when he signed with the scum. That way if it's a mid season transfer they can play the next week.
I think graham wouldn't anounce it untill after we play the dogs.
Imo

I'm not sure about him waiting until after rd26. The Dogs have already announced who's being released and already know about departing players. Plus if Graham has been tild to look elsewhere what does he owe them?....nothing really.
Also once the proper media gets wind of this it will be big news.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Can anyone fathom how someone such as Bill Harrigan 'knows' that Graham will be a Dragon next year?

Sorry, but I find this rumour more than a little 'suss' (sic).

SET2JT

Juniors
SET2JT, when can we expect an announcement assuming we are in the 10 day cooling off Period.

Friday press conference anyone.
Not sure dude. Im sure the source doesn't get a hair cut every 3 days.
All i know is he is on the money as it wasn't reported anywere else untill 24hrs later then when i found out.
My brother usually gets good mail about the dogs and sharks.
Some of his clients include the Stanley bros, Steve Turner and J Bird.

ALSGI

Bench
It's a clause in all contracts. The signatory must bathe in the icy waters of the nearest lagoon, loch or tarn every day for 10 days, for at least one hour or until the first signs of hypothermia appear. If at any time they refuse or leave the period early the sacred contract is void. By fulfilling their requirements the contract becomes sanctioned in the eyes of Heracles, the god of sport, as the great scrolls suggest he requires all decisions to be made when the mind and body are "cool".
Anybody that's worn a filthy Bullgrubs jumper needs more than a f.cking icy bath to cleanse them.