What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Graham.

Offering Graham a 3 year deal would be stupid beyond belief.

I still think they could go younger then him or Blair hell Passi isn't signed neither is latimore who imo would suit the Dragons.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
His leadership is a key factor. Although, Triple M stated he DID sign. So, that makes me think he has signed because why would they say that on a radio station if they had no sources to back it up with.

Because its tripple mmm thats why.
Not the most reliable

Dragon Blood

Juniors
Graham would be a great influence if we again start to flounder around the half way mark of the season. He is a player that leads by example and with his natural leadership qualities it would take our already awesome forward pack to a whole new level.
I reckon if the players start to flounder we would have an earless team by round 26

Belta

Juniors
I guess I am guilty of listening to rumours around players Vaughan will get burnt out has encouraged my support of signing an experienced, recognised prop to replace Packer, but as time drags on I'm warming to another scenario, and that is developing Host, Lawrie, Luciano, Kerr etc... Putting more onus on them to step up, putting our faith in our juniors and see where it takes us...of course a good experience prop at a bargain price is not something we should pass up on either

Qdf

Juniors
Offering Graham a 3 year deal would be stupid beyond belief.

I still think they could go younger then him or Blair hell Passi isn't signed neither is latimore who imo would suit the Dragons.
Just buy a hard ball runner.We don't need any more, so called experience. That just means they're old and running on tied legs.(Graham)He hasn't made a linebreak this year& possibly last year .
We have experience in Thompson,Sims&De Belin..just buy someone that runs foward & can break the line.
Its not that hard.

Bench
Graham won't come cheap. If he wants three years then forget it. Rather have money and time put into the Juniors.
That is an investment for the future.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Look Graham atm is playing behind Tolman. The Dogs pack aint as good as it used to be. Behind PV and co i say Graham will be at his best again.

Isn't Graham playing behind the same pack as the last few years? I thought only Tony Williams left from last season? Graham is playing under Hasler and that is why his form has dropped. Mary will simplify his game and he will get back to his best and in good form like Vaughny, Jack, Friz, Thomo, McInness and Sims.

SET2JT

Juniors
Isn't Graham playing behind the same pack as the last few years? I thought only Tony Williams left from last season? Graham is playing under Hasler and that is why his form has dropped. Mary will simplify his game and he will get back to his best and in good form like Vaughny, Jack, Friz, Thomo, McInness and Sims.
No Trex, Prichard Eastwood for alot of games. Interchange going to 8 in the last couple of years has stuffed big Kasianos game and the biggest missing link in Michael Ennis.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I thought Liccha was in his 3rd year and Pritchard left 2 years ago. As for injury to Eastwood injury and Kasiano playing like a busted is no real excuse. Pretty sure Kasiano only played 10 mins a game and that was whilst Graham was off the field.

SET2JT

Juniors
I thought Liccha was in his 3rd year and Pritchard left 2 years ago. As for injury to Eastwood injury and Kasiano playing like a busted is no real excuse. Pretty sure Kasiano only played 10 mins a game and that was whilst Graham was off the field.
Your right about the years but those were the years when Graham last played a good game. You know the Dogs pack has been week ever since they tried to go around us instead of through us.