What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Graham.

Great signing if correct although I will wait for official confirmation.
Just what was needed to replace Packer.
Imagine Graham firing up JDB during a game and the two of them going for it signing the song after a win.

TruSaint

Referee
James Graham Signs With New Club for 2018
Bulldogs Captained is understood to have agreed to terms on a new deal that will see him depart the Bulldogs at season’s end.

Graham, 31, is believed to have agreed to terms with the St George Illawarra Dragons that will see him depart the Bulldogs where he has spent the past 6 seasons.

The Deal is understood to be a 2-year-deal with a third year option in favour of the club. Graham is set to earn up to $1 million dollars in 2018, on a back-ended deal, but the Bulldogs and Dragons have come to an agreement where the club will split his wage down the middle.

Graham.jpg

The Bulldogs are believed to be up to $1 million dollars over the salary cap and need to offload players to come under the $9.4 million cap agreed on for the 2018 season. Graham is the first casualty, with at least 2 possibly 3 more players like to follow suit.

The signing is a massive coup for the Dragons, who were looking for a replacement for Kiwi international Russell Packer, who joined the Wests Tigers on a 4-year lucrative deal.

The Dragons will now boast one of the biggest forward packs in 2018 with the inclusion of James Graham joining the likes of Jack de Belin, Paul Vaughan, Tyson Frizell, Joel Thompson and Tariq Sims.

Graham has made 124 appearances for the Bulldogs since joining the club for the 2012 season, after 225 appearances for the Super League Giants St Helens.

SET2JT

Juniors
There are sites that say he has signed with Newcastle.
Nathen Brown looked like he knew Graham wasn't going to Newcastle when he was asked on Nrl360 the other day. I think he said something like they have missed the bus with him. Also by signing with us he doesn't have to move and he will still be getting top doller cause the dogs are chipping in.

ALSGI

Bench
I still reckon he's too old, like I said about Nighty before this season and got shot down. Don't think we'll get much from him tbh.

MilanDragon

Juniors
Good pick up if true. Adds some 'mongrel' too. Some big game experience and has the ability to swing momentum mid-game.

Does he have an offload that Dufty backing up through the middle could capitalise on? I believe so!

Wouldn't be paying him 1mil a season, but if we're only contributing 500k that's a steal.

We do have the Roster, the question is Mcf**knut!
I will say they don't have the roster.

Besides Dufty the backline is slow and i don't see them sihning anyone to make it better.

Widdop is an ordinary play maker and will put more pressure on Hunt like every other half he's played with.

Depth again will be an issue.