What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James O'Connor

Sacked by his yawnion franchise. I reckon this bloke could make a real go of Rugby League. Probably one of the few Rugby players I rate. Reckon he'd be a gun fullback, centre or 5/8. Hope a club goes all out and grabs this bloke. He is an exceptional talent and wasted in that other game.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Parra should sign him up,we need something,heck id be happy if we gave Tony Lockett a contract at this point

TheDalek079

Bench
He was in my footy team many years ago. watching him play international rugby is preferable to seeing him struggle through an NRL season with Parra

Delboy

First Grade
Was brought from Gold Coast as a prospect and signed intent to play Matts etc , went bank and then went to some college that only played yawnion, the nuffies then contracted him as a 16 yr old

Knownothing

Juniors
He is centrally contracted to the ARU. No way he will be going anywhere until that contract expires - he is obliged to cut a deal with one of the five franchises.

kbw

Bench
I saw 40 odd good reasons to give him a wide berth on Saturday
Touch football or netball for JOC.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Used to play league for the mighty Te Atatu Roosters in West Auckland. Both his parents are Kiwis.

Personally I really rate him and reckon he plays more like a league player than a Union player. Someone sign him up and he can play for the Kiwis.