What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James O'Connor

nrlnrl

First Grade
He is centrally contracted to the ARU. No way he will be going anywhere until that contract expires - he is obliged to cut a deal with one of the five franchises.

yep, Waratahs the most likely next stop for him & I think more Burger King stores would sway him that way

Loudstrat

Coach
Never heard of him. But if he was punted by a Yawnion team his best bet in League would be to suss out Group 2.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Would be a good 6 in league I reckon. He is a good playmaker but not as the main organiser or main kicker. He is out of his depth doing that as a 10 in Union. 6 in league would be ideal as he could play as a "run first" secondary playmaker but his kicking and organising abilities would be a massive bonus.

Aragorn

First Grade
Sacked by his yawnion franchise. I reckon this bloke could make a real go of Rugby League. Probably one of the few Rugby players I rate. Reckon he'd be a gun fullback, centre or 5/8. Hope a club goes all out and grabs this bloke. He is an exceptional talent and wasted in that other game.

if he cant make it in Yawion, he cant be all that good.

Danish

Referee
Considering 3 of his wallabies team mates couldn't even crack first grade in the NRL if you are getting dumped from that squad you clearly don't have what it takes for league

seanoff

Juniors
He was sacked for being a massive dickhead. Paid to be a professional footballer without the requisite commitment. Also very entitled, like many of our current cricketers. Has been rimmed since he was 14 and told he is gods gift. Potent mix when he is told the truth or actually has to work for something.

Behavioural issues is the term i believe they used.

Brutus

Referee
O'Connor is a bit old isn't he?

He was a great player for Manly and the Dragons many moons ago, but father time catches up with all of us.

Actually, the Dragons could probably do with him.

Mr Saab

Referee
James Oconnor....pulease. This dope is so full of himself he refers to himself as a "brand".

chrisD

Coach
Would be ok at club level at centre and probably wing, would be a pedestrian fullback, not at all a half, contracted to the ARU and too much of a knobhead to play league.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
He is centrally contracted to the ARU. No way he will be going anywhere until that contract expires - he is obliged to cut a deal with one of the five franchises.

Yeah, but a RL player can go where ever he wants when he wants, aye.

Double standards of course.

Lambretta

First Grade
Never heard of him. But if he was punted by a Yawnion team his best bet in League would be to suss out Group 2.

If you read the Irish newspapers you'd know all about James O'Connor

They recently reported "James O'Conner is the best Fly Half in Australia? Really? Watching him play, he doesn't even look like the cousin of a Fly Half"

:lol:

Latest posts