What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Roberts to the Broncos (now Souths)

HayneKloppter

Juniors
f**k me it feels like I'm in crazy pills... Reed had Morgan stopped short of the line, Oates needed to stay on his winger. The one one one tackles on the edge and scrambling was the trademark of the Broncos defence all season, sometimes you need to back away from the attacking player to slide across. Deadset, Reed had a blinder in the grand final.

All the non-Bronco fans are deadset embarrassing themselves talking about Reed, especially those thinking Kahu is obviously better (looking at you HayneKlopter...). I suppose you didn't watch Kahu get schooled by Gagai against the Knights?

I missed this little call out, I said he has the potential to be one of the best defensive centres in the game, right now he shifts across multiple positions and just needs work on positioning in the centres, but his one on one defensive as shown playing fullback is top class

Reed is an absolutely liability on attack and defensively punches above his weight

Charlie124

First Grade
Its strangely hypnotic

SJuJfH9ynUyvCIHs6T1v3_Yp6yEej4BOMZa8IlJ0-Lo2DLX-9CP5hufwx_NMfa1lliHKQg=w416-h315-nc

Yes. It's like a lava lamp

Snappy

Coach
Croker says hi.

But whateves, If that's what you think I guess you'll be happy Roberts signed with Brisbane.

RedVDragon

Juniors
Don't be fooled by Bennett. He comes out looking like one that plays by the rules. Trust me the Roberts deal on the surface may seem less than other clubs offered however his contract is worth more than it is made out to be. I am so glad the Cowboys won GF15 the way they did. Wayne stop complaining rules are the rules.

Noname36

First Grade
Doesn't matter who they sign. Never going to win anything while ever playing that negatively in grand finals.

blaza88z

Coach
Don't be fooled by Bennett. He comes out looking like one that plays by the rules. Trust me the Roberts deal on the surface may seem less than other clubs offered however his contract is worth more than it is made out to be. I am so glad the Cowboys won GF15 the way they did. Wayne stop complaining rules are the rules.

you weren't complaining when Mark Gasnier returned to the Dragons on a back ended contract under the coaching of Wayne Bennett