What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Roberts

the_saints

Juniors
Are you serious Roberts ? How many times do We have to comment on this thread for you to sign on the dotted line ?

mmap dragons

Juniors
What TPA changes are you referring to?

Hopeful changes in 2017 Bottle considering the TPA review that just took place. I recall a post on JA in relation to Roberts and TPA's that made me feel the TPA disparity will be finally addressed.

Nothing substantiated though mate.

bottle

Coach
Hopeful changes in 2017 Bottle considering the TPA review that just took place. I recall a post on JA in relation to Roberts and TPA's that made me feel the TPA disparity will be finally addressed.

Nothing substantiated though mate.

Cheers, missed that altogether.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
It's very quiet today on the Roberts front. It's looking like an announcement tomorrow, no-one has anything concrete on where he's going either.

I hope we land this guy. It'd be so huge for us.

mickeylane

Bench
Saints upped their offer this afternoon to Roberts offering him a 3rd year - hence the hold up along w Broncos not yet presenting their final offer to the player - YES Broncos have not submitted their offer yet !

My suspicion is player is holding out for Broncos offer if it's not in by tomorrow we get Roberts!

the_saints

Juniors
Saints upped their offer this afternoon to Roberts offering him a 3rd year - hence the hold up along w Broncos not yet presenting their final offer to the player - YES Broncos have not submitted their offer yet !

My suspicion is player is holding out for Broncos offer if it's not in by tomorrow we get Roberts!

Mate I hope this is true where did you see this ?

WHOOSHKAA!!

Juniors

oh mickey u are entertaining, its a two deal with Roberts having the option in his favour for a third year including an up grade...
Roberts is in hot demand he knows his manager knows it the clubs know it they are in no hurry to make a decision no matter what bullshit we hear about deadlines...

Just hope we get him no matter how long it takes

barry

Bench

Mickey that's just cruel! Getting our hopes up like that.

His signed with the Broncos

The Nick

Bench
oh mickey u are entertaining, its a two deal with Roberts having the option in his favour for a third year including an up grade...
Roberts is in hot demand he knows his manager knows it the clubs know it they are in no hurry to make a decision no matter what bullshit we hear about deadlines...

Just hope we get him no matter how long it takes

I believe the deadline is real. With a baby on the way they will be keen to know where they'll be living.

Latest posts