What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Roberts

ONPOINT

Juniors
Are we any chance of signing him

There's been strong reports since last week that he signed with Brisbane and was waiting for the 10 day off cooling period but then people saying the dragons were fav 48 hours ago now Bennett comes out and says one statement and everyone believes it done to the Broncos. Who knows

BennyV

Referee
There's been strong reports since last week that he signed with Brisbane and was waiting for the 10 day off cooling period but then people saying the dragons were fav 48 hours ago now Bennett comes out and says one statement and everyone believes it done to the Broncos. Who knows

I dont get the 10 day crap - isn't that the chance to re-sign with the club he was originally with?

Lethal25

Juniors
I dont get the 10 day crap - isn't that the chance to re-sign with the club he was originally with?

I think this is more to protect the player, just in case upon reflection they realise it was a mistake to sign.

In other words someone else might make a bigger offer

BennyV

Referee
I think this is more to protect the player, just in case upon reflection they realise it was a mistake to sign.

In other words someone else might make a bigger offer

No, it replaced the June 13 deadline where players who had signed with another club could change their mind and re-sign with their original club...followed the DCE saga.

I bring sharp intellect. That's why it goes over your head, I'm afraid.

Straight Shooter

I really am over this numbskull (Objectionable Spew).

You, my friend, bring nothing to the forum but a bad stench. Congratulations on being the first to make my ignore list.

Enjoy riding around in your own pissed off world fool.

Please go away.

Latest posts