What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamie Lyon is a legend!

aids

Bench
tbone10 said:
yeah but work is work.....
whats your excuse?

i'm ruggedly good looking, i don't need excuses.

when you see Lyon next time, make sure you give him a reach around from your friends at LU.
call it the Wee Wah publican.

McCrud

Juniors
mattyg said:
Haha i think we have a slight lead over Manly in terms of most hated club at the moment.

It's good to see the Bulldogs supporters 'victim mentality' is still in full flight.

Phillips

Referee
tbone10 said:
Just putting forward my opinion. The great man just walked into my work at which time i said "welcome to Manly" and he said would you like a beer.

was that before or after you sucked his...

:-s

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just putting forward my opinion. The great man just walked into my work at which time i said "welcome to Manly" and he said would you like a beer.

Would Willie Mason do that?

He is going to absolutely murder all comers this season and i can't wait!

Well he can afford that beer hey, after taking that 300k from parra for what 1 game he played!!!

tbone10

Juniors
Prodigal Eel said:
Well he can afford that beer hey, after taking that 300k from parra for what 1 game he played!!!

gee and that made the beer taste that much sweeter too!

Rotten Rooster

Juniors
tbone10 said:

I think your getting ahead of your self, Lyon left a solid player but lets see what he delivers next year...legend I think not far from it.

wittyfan

Referee
I don't know who is more mentally defective, tbone10 or effie.

And Lyon is a tool of the highest order.

Redback71

First Grade
yes until 12 months time when he chucks a sook and walks out on his team mates and fans. his nothing but a traitor and a turn coat cant wait till the eels smash him to shreads.

TITAN1

Juniors
Lyon needs to lose the pork pies and chips with mayo hes carrying around his guts..too fat and too slow! :crazy:

[furrycat]

Coach
tbone10 said:

:lol: Oh god- can't keep Willie out can we?

My mate bought a $150-200 watch. Walked out of the shop and got ran into by a pushbike and it was smashed. Willie was either in the shop or outside- helped my friend out and noticed the damage. He actually paid to get a new watch for him...

McCrud

Juniors
[furrycat] said:
:lol: Oh god- can't keep Willie out can we?

My mate bought a $150-200 watch. Walked out of the shop and got ran into by a pushbike and it was smashed. Willie was either in the shop or outside- helped my friend out and noticed the damage. He actually paid to get a new watch for him...

Your kidding right?

No one could possibly be that nice :lol:

[furrycat]

Coach
Le KooK said:
Your kidding right?

No one could possibly be that nice :lol:

Ok, slightly embelished.

He is related to Willie, but that isn't the point.

The point is, its still better than a free beer... :lol:

Latest posts