What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamie Lyon

f**k me the last two years have really reignited my passionate hatred for Manly, this tops it off. Oh, and I'm not jealous, I wouldn't pay anyone that much to play for Canberra no matter who it is. Manly will be farked depth-wise.

Briza

Juniors
I Bleed Green said:
f**k me the last two years have really reignited my passionate hatred for Manly, this tops it off. Oh, and I'm not jealous, I wouldn't pay anyone that much to play for Canberra no matter who it is. Manly will be farked depth-wise.

Say's Who - you?

Care to name our top 3 grades?

wittyfan

Referee
I Bleed Green said:

They're farked right now!

Briza said:
Say's Who - you?

Care to name our top 3 grades?

Yes I know about how well you're going in the lower grades, that doesn't really mean sh*t. A lot of PL players never make the jump to first grade, as a Raiders fan who has seen our lower grades dominate the comps and then see them struggle in first grade, I know all about it. You need a good, solid squad of first graders to be able to compete. Orford and Lyon are taking up about one-quarter of your cap. That's just ridiculous.

wittyfan

Referee
Briza said:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are talking Premierships here Noob, Please leave the room.

Noob? What is a noob? Speak in English, or not at all.

circling eagle

Juniors
Lyon is a walk up starter in any club, in any comp....... anyone would love to see his name in their line up..... will it work out, lets wait and see, after all its still 2006.

redVgirl

Juniors
i met jamie lyon a few times when he was playin for parra and he didnt impress me as a person. as a player hes a different story.

redVgirl

Juniors
hahaha...quite the opposite in fact.

anyway it doesnt matter. i shouldnt have said anything. it just seemed to me hes got a bit of an attitude problem. great player though. hes probably changed alot since then anyway. it was years ago after all.

Latest posts