What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamie Lyon

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Balmain_Boy said:
Manly won't have to worry about not keeping quality juniors - do the pricks even have any?
Manly's Premier league side is coming third...
Im pretty sure Wests are coming last..;-)

Briza

Juniors
I know it's not much of a difference, but the Contract was for $1.8m over 4 years - NOT $2m.

Take it as Gospel.

DeeGan

Bench
I am happy Lyon is back in the premiere rugby league competition and not in many ways wasting his talent in the Super League competition. Imagine the NSW backline in 2007, take your pick from Gasnier, Cooper, King, Tahu, Lyon, Grothe ... pretty formidable, the halves will just need to get the ball wide.

Good luck to Manly and Lyon, see you on the Gold Coast Jamie :D

SilentBob

Juniors
V1er said:
so are you saying that your PL juniors arent up to first grade standard :p

That's generally why they are in in PL, hopefully improving, and used as back up until the time they are first grade standard, if they ever get there. I'd be a very happy man if we had a first grade standard 17 running around in PL.

Pantherjim.

Referee
DeeGan said:
Good luck to Manly and Lyon, see you on the Gold Coast Jamie :D

Short of seeing him in a Penrith Jersey, I would have rathered seeing Lyon sign with the Knights in preference to these "Premiership buyers"

SilentBob

Juniors
Pantherjim. said:
Short of seeing him in a Penrith Jersey, I would have rathered seeing Lyon sign with the Knights in preference to these "Premiership buyers"

Says the man with those great Penrith juniors Luke Priddis and Ryan Girdler in his avatar and signature. :roll:

Briza

Juniors
Pantherjim. said:

:lol::lol::lol: - And your top 25 is filled with Local Juniors Moron!

Pantherjim.

Referee
Briza said:
:lol::lol::lol: - And your top 25 is filled with Local Juniors Moron!

More Juniors than your ranks idiot.

Lewis, Rooney, Gower, Swain, Galea, Rodney, The Puletua brothers (Tony and Frank) and Waterhouse are all local juniors and that's 9 out of merely the first grade squad.

Check f*cking mate...

Pantherjim.

Referee
SilentBob said:
Says the man with those great Penrith juniors Luke Priddis and Ryan Girdler in his avatar and signature. :roll:

I never claimed Girds and Priddo were Penrith juniors idiot, they happen to be two of my favourite current and former Penrith players.

Bench
RiotAct said:
lol owned
Hardly Wests Tigers send all their contracted players to Balmain,and also take the best Magpie juniors and put them at Balmain.So he is not owned,you are both ill informed.

SilentBob

Juniors
Pantherjim. said:
I never claimed Girds and Priddo were Penrith juniors idiot, they happen to be two of my favourite current and former Penrith players.

You shouldn't go around throwing the "premiership buyers" tag when it's quite clear your most recent premiership was won on the back of some very good purchases from other clubs to go with what was already there. Everybody buys players in the hope of winning a premiership, including your own club, idiot.

Briza

Juniors
Pantherjim. said:

Lewis, Rooney, Gower, Swain, Galea, Rodney, The Puletua brothers (Tony and Frank) and Waterhouse are all local juniors and that's 9 out of merely the first grade squad.

Check f*cking mate...
Check Mate my Arse FvckHead - The Point being that your Club (like every club) buys players to improve thier top Sqaud and win a Premiership.

Get over yourself Nuffy.

wittyfan

Referee
Pantherjim. said:

Check f*cking mate...

SilentBob is owned!

Latest posts