What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamie Soward kicks the ball

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Toops needs to flatten him. He wont be seen again after that.
Scott will then come running in & start swinging & then gal just floors Scott.
Everybody has to beware of jermey Smith if a stink starts. Known King hitter.

Smith should worry about the Snowman.

As for Beaugenius, he better make the first one on Gal count cause I don't think he'd get a 2nd shot.

Frailty

First Grade
A weak area for us has been the pressure we have place on opposition kickers.

I don't know if it's out of fear for being penalised for touching them, or what, but we need to put pressure on Soward make him work to get a kick away.

Did you see how inaffective his general play kicks were in the first half against the roosters (second half was not much better)? I'd say let him kick as much as possible. Also this game has me nervous, the Sharks may get us here.

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
reefy,

It is a little concerning that your suggested gameplan involves taking one of our players out and then trying to start an all-in brawl ...

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Why? I think it would be a good tactic.
As for the all in, it would be started by Scott. The appointed guardian of Soward.
good luck Beau, you'll need it.

Quigs

Immortal
It's a great plan and I love it.

It's called real roog-bee, and if the new age politically correct rulers of the game have their way then the kickers will be allowed to kick for ever without a hand being laid on them.

Your good coach Wayne knows this rule backwards and has Soward fine tuned to work it. When he is in his protected zone, he occassionally has a dart into open space.

I remember a state of O game where the Blues took out Meninga, three different blokes lined him up in three consectutive tackles, the last was Baa Baa. Poor Mal was gonskies.

That is why he needs to be put off his game.

Noticed how genius tried to get a bit pushy pushy after he tackled the east player into touch yesterday. If ever a bloke needed some corporate punishment lately I think your Beau might be right at the head of the queue.

If it takes a brawl so be it.

It is what the real fans want and enjoy .. a good old fashioned stink.

Let the games begin.

Cheers
Declared idiot #88
Quigs

shadowboxer

First Grade
soward is untouchable, any sign of a heavy hit and he goes down faster than pommeroids in a one on one interview with the coach.
Beau scott is the danger man, cant believe it really, then again he was a cat when he played for us and still is now.
Hopefully, cronulla will put in.

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
shove it up your arse...

what happend to galllen against hodges
gallen against ennis
gallen against timmins

did you want footage?

Hahhahahahha
1 win and you guys blow it our your arse

Beau is a windmill
id loveeeeeeeee to see someone take him on..
oh and believe me Jamie can hold his own you average punters just stick to your own and what you dont know ;)

shadowboxer

First Grade
Beau is a windmill
id loveeeeeeeee to see someone take him on..
oh and believe me Jamie can hold his own you average punters just stick to your own and what you dont know ;)

take your own advice and fugg off back to allawah. Need to get Karl Lovell back...

Anth2232

Bench
Did you see how inaffective his general play kicks were in the first half against the roosters (second half was not much better)? I'd say let him kick as much as possible. Also this game has me nervous, the Sharks may get us here.

What are You a Sharks Supporter???

McLovin

Staff member
Good plan...lets attack the oppositions playmaker...

Coach of the year stuff...

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
The point is that nobody targets soward early. Get him early & sting him & he will be off for the entire game. good player but hes soft.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Shyte, thats right this is the time period when all the Stain trolls come out to play. Depending on the result is how long they stick around.

Game plan should be like last week, I like the idea of taking out Soward though... just take him out in the first 10 minutes legally, win the stink and we might have an easier time overcoming the second cheats of the NRL.