What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamie Soward

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Sowards defence is much better than last season. Soward is not the only player to be swatted away by Lote and Inglis. They are both quality players.

I thought this post would be about Sowards try. It was an absolute gem and some of his kicks for goal were freakish.

TheRev

First Grade
Just because you are small though doesn't mean you cant tackle a bigger player though, I dont really need Soward to have Andrew Johns quality 'smash a bigger player into the ground' defence, but I want Soward to at least attempt going low in that situation, avoiding the fend & giving himself a chance to cut the guy down..

I mean this is all very easy from the lounge-chair, and Soward still has heaps to learn/develop in 1st grade, hopefully he will assess the situation differently next time. As for Lote, he is menacing, but hardly in career best form (ala pre rugby), he looks big and slow now.

konk4

Juniors
Saint Ronald. Why post your tackling advice here, I doubt wether Jamie Soward reads the forum ? Why not wait for Jamie Soward after a game or at a post match function and tell him yourself. Why not go to a training session and explain it then. Otherwise you could contact the club or send a letter or something. If Jamie doesn`t listen to you maybe go to the Coach or something.

Latest posts