What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne - Make him an Eel for Life

hindy111

Post Whore
The lengths i go to so i avoid traffic. If i leave that early then it takes 45 to 50 mins, much later and it starts pushing an hour and 30.

Sydney f**king rocks!!!

I'll be honest I dont mind traffic. I put radio on.I think about the day ahead. It is a part of life. An hour and half is a bit much however. I enjoy about 30mins to work to get my head together

NRL fallen star Jarryd Hayne’s alleged victim’s app claim: ‘You hurt me’
NOVEMBER 20, 2018Exclusive: The woman allegedly sexually assaulted by rugby league star Jarryd Hayne told him hours after the attack “you’ve hurt me”, police will allege.

Communicating through the same social media app they had met through, the 26-year-old messaged the former Parramatta Eel allegedly telling him how badly he had injured her.

An exchange of messages between the two, in which she accuses him of physically damaging her, will form part of the evidence in the case against the 30-year-old athlete.

According to police, Hayne did not admit to anything in his replies.

The woman later told police she he had bitten her on her vagina in the attack on NRL grand final night at her home in the Hunter Region.

Police will allege he kept a cab driver outside with the meter running while he went into the woman’s bedroom.

He then allegedly took off her clothes and bit her, causing her to bleed profusely.

The woman’s mother was in the home at the time.

After the alleged assault, Hayne then took the cab back to Sydney.

It was reported he was seen drinking with another NRL player at western Sydney bowling club at 3am.

It is alleged Hayne and the woman had struck up a social media relationship and talked about going to a house party when Hayne arrived at her home, where the pair went into a room.

Hayne was charged on Monday with aggravated sexual assault, which carries a maximum 20-year jail term if proven.

https://www.outline.com/skqYX7
It seems an odd message to send someone who had supposedly just attacked you. You would think they'd know they'd hurt you. And why would you think they'd care?

hindy111

Post Whore
It seems an odd message to send someone who had supposedly just attacked you. You would think they'd know they'd hurt you. And why would you think they'd care?

Not that odd. She was prob in a little shock at time when happend. Perhaps just wanted a sorry from him.
Its all speculation though.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Shit, what's happened to Justin?!?!

Not sure if serious, but if so...

Cancelled a few tours, Twitter meltdown, and public instances of behaving oddly.

He later told [I think] Ellen DeGeneres that he felt alone, and isolated, and acted out because he was depressed.

I don't like the guy's music, but I feel for him; fans, fame, and fortune do not bring happiness.

Not sure if serious, but if so...

Cancelled a few tours, Twitter meltdown, and public instances of behaving oddly.

He later told [I think] Ellen DeGeneres that he felt alone, and isolated, and acted out because he was depressed.

I don't like the guy's music, but I feel for him; fans, fame, and fortune do not bring happiness.
I wasn't entirely serious but I hadn't heard any of that. I suppose it's not that surprising given that he was essentially a child star, and they often have a rough patch. Although most of that seems to be when they're no longer popular.

Gronk

Staff member
so you've found him guilty already

You missed my point entirely. It seems they were in contact afterwards.

I am just guessing that those communications were not to her satisfaction.

I have no opinion of guilt (consent or assault) however. We'll see when it goes to trial.

TheParraboy

Staff member
His lack of remorse by not replying did not bode well.

It doesn't however,

The alleged text was apparently sent "hours later", which could mean anything from 5-10 hrs later?? who knows?

Whats to say Hayne got advice legally not to reply and say anything, or say anything of admittance if he did say something?

Lots of things don't bode well for Hayne, he is totally screwed if everything we have read is accurate and proven in court. Until then I think we are all wanting to know whether he admits these doings, or his version is a lot milder than what is out there

T-Boon

Coach
I've never seen or heard of leaks of this magnitude from the police (it is almost as bad as leaks fro Parra), they seem to be in melt down.
I think a court will be disgusted by this and it makes me wonder if they know it is not going to go well.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I've never seen or heard of leaks of this magnitude from the police (it is almost as bad as leaks fro Parra), they seem to be in melt down.
I think a court will be disgusted by this and it makes me wonder if they know it is not going to go well.

agree

We basically hearing something (alleged) new every day

Gronk

Staff member

I am not up to speed with police operations and procedures, but if you take the recent terrorist arrests in Melbourne, the Police were happy to share certain evidence shortly after the arrest and they even said they were still investigating and gathering further evidence.

How is that different from the release of info on Hayne ?

hindy111

Post Whore
An apology for an aggravated sexual assault? It doesn't seem to fit the scale of the alleged offense. But yes, all speculation.

If a girl bit my dick when I was 26 id be confused. I am unsure I would know exactly what happend and if i wanted to tell anyone what happend. It may of been her way of saying.
U asshole why did you do that for?

hindy111

Post Whore

What was leaked Exactly

hindy111

Post Whore
Not closely.
I see like this.

Eels have there 2019 squad.

A guy who wont be part of it is in trouble, it doesnt effect the eels.
Not overly concerned on the outcome or what happens cause I follow the eels. Just hopefully whatever outckme its correct.

Latest posts