What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne - Make him an Eel for Life

Pilot house

Juniors
Madge is going to West tigers. Any small or frightened forward will be given his marching orders. Complete clean out there.

By the way, he likes Brown and will go after him with a vengeance. Everyone at Souths loved the bad boy enforcer.

Pilot house

Juniors
Um, well Manly are a crap team and des is way too much hard work, so you could tempt a few of their non or sub-marquees.

A couple of the Aussie super leaguers always get homesick.

Jack bird was a key failure, he might be on the outer too.

A lot of it will depend upon Brad and what he can do, but there’s probably better coaches out there. I mean has anyone thought grabbing Bennett after seibs dumps Souths in a few weeks or even O’Brien?

Last edited:

Eelogical

Referee
You will have to forgive my expression, I’m from Penrith, but you get my drift.....
Ahh, the 'riff. Gateway to the Blue Mountains and beyond.
I love a sunburnt outpost
A place of crack cocaine
Flannel shirts abound there
' to live in Emu Plains!

The ' western' splits the city
Like an el porto chicken dinner
No worries though as they are slow
Gus said the 'riffs a winner.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
By the way, he likes Brown and will go after him with a vengeance. Everyone at Souths loved the bad boy enforcer.

What a load of bullshit!! They made him a crap offer of f**k all!! And all with Mcguire in charge!! That’s why he left and signed with us:

“South Sydney didn't deem Nathan Brown worthy of another contract.

"They said that I wasn't in their plans for the future," Brown recalled.

Instead of running out for the Rabbitohs on Friday night, he will be running out against them. Asked why he wasn't afforded the opportunity to properly display his wares while wearing the cardinal and myrtle, the bustling back-rower chuckled: "Because I wasn't 115 kilograms like all the other boys at Souths. I was the littlest bloke in that team, that's for sure."

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...airest-after-souths-snub-20170829-gy6ikp.html

hindy111

Post Whore
Ok. I will stretch my achievable eels out.

Alex Johnston is rumoured to be ready to leave Souths because he’s under performing.

So add him to the eels squad.

He will need some strength, but he’s electric off the mark.

Remember BA tried signing him on big bucks

Eelogical

Referee
Ths guys annoying....Im ready to block. But its saturday night and I have no plans so I wont just yet.
FFS, Hindy! Now I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight unless I know whether you're going to block Strider or not. It's very frustrating!

Latest posts