What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne

adamkungl

Immortal
He was in sh*t form when the thread was made, and when "pick you Origin side" threads started popping up he was nowhere near mine. But he is clearly the best player in the NSW side, there's no competition.

Azkatro

First Grade
What sums up NSW at the moment is that the only player they have with some ticker, who is not afraid to get involved and try things, and plays with plenty of courage, is a Parramatta player. What's more is that it took playing for Fiji and turning to religion to get him to wake up to himself! So maybe they should get all NSW players to turn out for various Pacific nations, mingle with blokes who are lucky to get $100 a club game, and start praying more!

Big Pete

Referee
^ And hope they're not shifted to five eigth to start the season. To be fair, Hayne was as inconsistent as ever at the start of the season, probably due to the foreign game plan Anderson had him playing and he really didn't come good until Round 8 against the Cowboys where he started obliterated their normal rock hard defence.

Avenger

Immortal
lol then why didn't you come out and say it then? You, and a lot of others, look like Grade-A f**kwits coming out with 'I told you so', when you didn't even post in the thread to begin with.

Because I only saw it this morning, tool.

adamkungl

Immortal
so, someone just came across a months old thread this morning? bullsh*t. some douchebag went looking for it, to prove a point that they didn't feel confident making months ago when hayne was in sh*t form

Ron Jeremy

Coach
so, someone just came across a months old thread this morning? bullsh*t. some douchebag went looking for it, to prove a point that they didn't feel confident making months ago when hayne was in sh*t form

Hayne has been great all year, and like Avenger, he and I have always been a fan of him dating back to his debut.

Fein

First Grade

To be honest, I only found it this morning as well - I've not ventured in this area until last night.

But good ole Tiny Todger didn't let me down. :lol::lol:

Funny how nobody retorted when his form was sh*t. I stand by my statement when it was made because he was rubbish.

And even f**king Matt Dunning made an intercept.

Nice to see I have so many fans, though, especially Fein.

Fein

First Grade
Funny how nobody retorted when his form was sh*t. I stand by my statement when it was made because he was rubbish.

You don't want me to slaughter you again do you kid?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Eels Dude

Coach

You see the thing is... when you start a thread say something outlandishly stupid in the first place... then expect to be proven wrong and have people criticize.

Act like a man and accept the fact you've made a fool out of yourself. Or act like a child and pretend you haven't.