What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Demetriou

Kolum Kid

Juniors
I agree most teams are going better than us but They are a chance to go top 4, we will be lucky to stay at 11, so I know which situation I'd like to be in. I'd say they are travelling ok under JD.
I also agree with your last paragraph in that we need a massive change starting from the top down.

Qdf

Juniors
Uncle Rusty doing his best Uncle Nick impersonation doesn't hurt either! And what do the Dragons have - the bleeding do-nothing Gordons and Peter Doust! Talk about a fish rotting from the head down!
Yes agree kick the useless blood suckers out NOW.
They don't listen to the FANS.
They are in it to keep their noses in the TROUGH.
That's why DOUST got a job on the BOARD, pay off for getting those useless Gordon's the deal for 50% of our club. They only paid half
the amount of there nearest
bidder. TELL ME HOW THAT WORKS?????

Old Timer

Coach
Yes agree kick the useless blood suckers out NOW.
They don't listen to the FANS.
They are in it to keep their noses in the TROUGH.
That's why DOUST got a job on the BOARD, pay off for getting those useless Gordon's the deal for 50% of our club. They only paid half
the amount of there nearest
bidder. TELL ME HOW THAT WORKS?????
If you give Dousty 5 minutes to get a Crowny out of the fridge he can probably answer that question for you.

Maddragon99

Juniors
Despite losing Adam Reynolds, the bunnies have reached the prelim final under Jason Demetriou. You'd have to consider that a successful season regardless of what happens from here, and is yet another positive entry in what is a very strong resume of success. Guys, I think he might be a good coach
Having Latrell Mitchell in your team doesn’t hurt either.