What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Nightingale

God-King Dean

Immortal
Shame he ain't Aussie.

Would love to see him play for NSW.

Though I am looking forward to seeing him face off with LoLte Tuquiri.

watatank

Coach
there's too much up in the air at the moment. bennett is off contract for starters...out of the backline alone we have boyd, cooper, nightingale and maybe Stanley all off contract. boyd's decision will be heavily influenced by bennett's decision, cooper has indicated he would like to stay for at least another year...stanleys future may depend on the decision others make and then we may look at bringing josh morris back

dragonsman4eva

Juniors
I think that boyd and cooper will be the ones that may leave the club. Darius has expressed that its hard for him to live away from family which is understandable. To tell you the truth I think that this will be coops last year and he may retire for the same reasons dell did [ cause he doesnt want to hold back the younger players]. Stanley and nightingale need to be signed up asap in my opinion. And if we have enough cash go for J moz

dragondad

First Grade
Off contract players are the bread and butter stories for journalists. It never changes year after year. Personally, I feel that Nightingale will be a priority signing due to his all-round value and being a local junior.

Ray Parlour

Juniors
We have 5 quality outside backs in Boyd, Morris, Gasnier, Cooper and Nightingale.

Plus Stanley and Tagive who will be doing their all to push for a first grade spot this year.

Plus there is also talk of Josh Morris wanting to come home.

Regardless of who is retained and who leaves, im confident of still having a quality backline in 2012.

Anth2232

Bench
We have 5 quality outside backs in Boyd, Morris, Gasnier, Cooper and Nightingale.

Plus Stanley and Tagive who will be doing their all to push for a first grade spot this year.

Plus there is also talk of Josh Morris wanting to come home.

Regardless of who is retained and who leaves, im confident of still having a quality backline in 2012.

Totally agree ray

Father Ted

First Grade
there's too much up in the air at the moment. bennett is off contract for starters...out of the backline alone we have boyd, cooper, nightingale and maybe Stanley all off contract. boyd's decision will be heavily influenced by bennett's decision, cooper has indicated he would like to stay for at least another year...stanleys future may depend on the decision others make and then we may look at bringing josh morris back

Bennett is the first task to be done . If we resign him we have Boyd . Frankly Nightingale is the next line as Cooper only has a year or two left at this level.

YEHHHBOYYYD

Juniors
I read a small article about nighty this morning in the paper. Saying that his wasn't aware of where he future is because the dragons haven't approached him about his contract.. I have an idea.. APPROACH HIM.

Outlaw Pete

Juniors
do you really believe what the Telecrap prints. Everyone's been on holidays for weeks. Negotiations will start soon.

nrlnrl

First Grade
the wheels are in motion...

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/betting-probe-conclusion-looms-20110129-1a8v8.html

DRAGONS KEEN TO LOCK JASON

St George Illawarra officials want to make Jason Nightingale a Dragon for life. Interest from rival clubs - believed to be Parramatta, Souths, Warriors and Bulldogs - has prompted the Dragons to act swiftly. The Herald understands an offer was tabled to Nightingale's management before close of business last Friday. Nightingale, who can play almost anywhere in the back line, could command in excess of $300,000 a year on the open market following his heroics for club and country. It's understood the Dragons are looking to lock up Nightingale for up to five years.