What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Ryles - Head coach of Parramatta from 2025

Gronk

Staff member
Funny when Journos all of sudden suit your agenda they can be verified.

Like Matty Johns said something last week that rang true with what was said on the forum for ages and you replied why give that peanut any air time.
No, Matty Johns said something that aligned with your confirmation biases and it got you all excited.

King-Gutho94

Coach
No, Matty Johns said something that aligned with your confirmation biases and it got you all excited.
Matty has defended BA for a long time due to there relationship in Melbourne when working together.

I still recall Matty told BA back in 2015 when the Foran Contact fiasco reared its ugly head before he even got here.

You deserve better then this Brad he said on the Grill team one morning.

Matty johns may be a clown but he isn't an idiot he is arrogant enough to know most comments he makes when analysing the game gets blown up as clickbait.

Did anything he actually say was wrong

Gronk

Staff member
Matty has defended BA for a long time due to there relationship in Melbourne when working together.

I still recall Matty told BA back in 2015 when the Foran Contact fiasco reared its ugly head before he even got here.

You deserve better then this Brad he said on the Grill team one morning.

Matty johns may be a clown but he isn't an idiot he is arrogant enough to know most comments he makes when analysing the game gets blown up as clickbait.

Did anything he actually say was wrong
Go team Matty.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
That was just gibberish. Are you saying his family is not moving back to NSW ?

I think you need to follow the timeline; he bumped the Warriors and declared that his NRL career was over, in so far as it would not be inconveniencing his “girls” anymore.

He took a shit job with us whilst he lived in Carringbah. Yes, for a man of his calibre, it was literally a part time job. He declared that the fam wanted to go to the Gold Coast, so he sold up and shifted like a good Dad.

Timeline ? He sold in May 2023 and he departed the Eels in Nov 2023.

Now apparently they want to come back to Sydney. So they are packing up again.
So he’s just happy to pack up and leave on a whim whenever the family say so??

He’s f**king gone you lot can stop covering for him now, he’s not even in the country anymore ffs!! “Hug them tight and never let go”

Gronk

Staff member
I fixed it for you.
You’re not allowed to edit people’s posts like that. It’s against guidelines.

There is little point throwing your toys out if the cot and claiming that I am team Arthur blah blah. I have been plenty critical him over the years. My criticism is just more measured than some of you.

Gronk

Staff member
So he’s just happy to pack up and leave on a whim whenever the family say so??

He’s f**king gone you lot can stop covering for him now, he’s not even in the country anymore ffs!! “Hug them tight and never let go”
You’re doing that unhinged thing again.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
have been plenty critical him over the years. My criticism is just more measured than some of you.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

And I said you weren’t funny, I apologise I was wrong. See @Gary Gutful this is what you call growth.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What would a morning be without an angry run-in with hineyrulz.

Have a good day, Sir.
lol an angry run in, wow you really do live in a insular little bubble. Stay there it’s much safer, where you are always right and no one ever disagrees with you.

Chipmunk

Coach
That was just gibberish. Are you saying his family is not moving back to NSW ?

I think you need to follow the timeline; he bumped the Warriors and declared that his NRL career was over, in so far as it would not be inconveniencing his “girls” anymore.

He took a shit job with us whilst he lived in Carringbah. Yes, for a man of his calibre, it was literally a part time job. He declared that the fam wanted to go to the Gold Coast, so he sold up and shifted like a good Dad.

Timeline ? He sold in May 2023 and he departed the Eels in Nov 2023.

Now apparently they want to come back to Sydney. So they are packing up again.
I suspect the reason Browny moved to the Gold Coast had something to do with one of his children. At a guess, I'd say one of them has a job/relationship/further education in Queensland, and the family decided to move up there as a result. I don't think any of his children are still school age, you'd think now set up they can look after themselves without parental oversight. You'd think they'll keep the house for them to live in, and he and his wife are free to split their time between Sydney and the Gold Coast

In many the same way it is the reason BA can now go and coach in England and his wife can go to. I suspect up until a couple of years ago, that would've been difficult for him to do.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I suspect the reason Browny moved to the Gold Coast had something to do with one of his children. At a guess, I'd say one of them has a job/relationship/further education in Queensland, and the family decided to move up there as a result. I don't think any of his children are still school age, you'd think now set up they can look after themselves without parental oversight. You'd think they'll keep the house for them to live in, and he and his wife are free to split their time between Sydney and the Gold Coast

In many the same way it is the reason BA can now go and coach in England and his wife can go to. I suspect up until a couple of years ago, that would've been difficult for him to do.
It’s obvious Brown left because we didn’t have a job for him after the review. He was essentially doing odd jobs with various lower grade teams. Not very satisfying work after having coached NRL for so long. But now his mate is coach we do have a job for him. That’s why he’s back.

Stagger eel

Staff member

no...

the reason he moved up there was that Des promised him a gig as an AC for 2025, I guess uprooting a year before meant they can climitise and settle in early maybe? .... not sure what happened but it obviously didn't work out the waty it was planned, or the Parra job had more juice to it perhaps?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yep. The only better job than NRL head coach is NRL assistant. Much more prestige (and money) than coaching lower grades or faffing around with pathways.