What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Ryles - Head coach of Parramatta from 2025

I can’t see where that argument is being made.
Perhaps if you read Twizzle's post #1439, Pou's reply to that post in #1441, and then Pou and my interchange in posts #1442-1444 then you might see it.

I know it breaks across a page so is difficult, but I believe in you... you got dis!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Perhaps if you read Twizzle's post #1439, Pou's reply to that post in #1441, and then Pou and my interchange in posts #1442-1444 then you might see it.

I know it breaks across a page so is difficult, but I believe in you... you got dis!
You are going to have to dumb it down for me.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You are going to have to dumb it down for me.
Apparently the fact teams can finish higher or lower on the ladder in a given year means they are all equally resourced. Or maybe it means the ladder position in a given year directly indicates the resourcing differential between teams, but only that year.

But really it's just Hepatitis Suitman being disingenuous again, because he has nothing of value to add.

Let me know when I get there
I won't have to...

Season 8 Nbc GIF by The Office

Pazza

First Grade
Apparently the fact teams can finish higher or lower on the ladder in a given year means they are all equally resourced. Or maybe it means the ladder position in a given year directly indicates the resourcing differential between teams, but only that year.

But really it's just Hepatitis Suitman being disingenuous again, because he has nothing of value to add.

Surely luck plays it part