What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Ryles - Head coach of Parramatta from 2025

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
They might have a bigger reputation but there is a much wealthier club in Manchester these days. They are able to sign and retain the best players and coaches. What a terrible example you've come up with.

Avenger is right and Citihad are in a ton of shit right now and only ranked 5th anyway. When this hearing is over they could be playing in a lower league.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Well I'm definitely a good manager of resources, but in this case I was referring to those great managers in the Abu Dhabi United Group who are taking legal action against the Premier League. Even major accounting firms are scared of their power.

and how did that go Pou ? That achieved nothing and that was 18 months ago

and now they are facing 116 charges as we speak

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The Parramatta Eels hold greater significance to the NRL compared to the Melbourne Storm. While the Storm have a niche following in Victoria, they don't come close to matching the value of our club. The difference is clear. Once we start winning again, we'll prove once more that we rank just behind the Brisbane Broncos in the NRL hierarchy.

Even if we look at a small sample of these forums, it's evident that we have the most popular forum with the highest number of hits. Despite our challenges, we're consistently featured on prime-time television, which is probably the best measure of our popularity and influence.

Engaging in petty arguments, like our usual troll does, is pointless.
And yet we get an even share of broadcast revenue. We are continuously saddled with no name sponsors (or worse). We don’t attract the best board members, executives or staff. It’s great being the people’s team.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Avenger is right and Citihad are in a ton of shit right now and only ranked 5th anyway. When this hearing is over they could be playing in a lower league.

So are they well run or not? They’ve had plenty of success despite apparently not having anywhere near as much resourcing as less successful clubs. How much of their success is down to good management? How can we emulate them?

Avenger

Immortal
And yet we get an even share of broadcast revenue. We are continuously saddled with no name sponsors (or worse). We don’t attract the best board members, executives or staff. It’s great being the people’s team.
Every team gets an even share.

No name sponsors? Please stop, I just vomited in my mouth. BTW are you going to admit you were wrong about Man U being the second most valuable club in the world? You’ve jumped the shark with your trolling lately. I thought you were smarter but today I exposed you as an argumentative dumb merkin.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
and how did that go Pou ? That achieved nothing and that was 18 months ago

and now they are facing 116 charges as we speak

Will they take their trophies off them? How will they ever recover? They should hit up the Melbourne Storm for advice.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

No name sponsors? Please stop, I just vomited in my mouth. BTW are you going to admit you were wrong about Man U being the second most valuable club in the world? You’ve jumped the shark with your trolling lately. I thought you were smarter but today I exposed you as an argumentative dumb merkin.
Their value isn’t the same as their ability to spend. That’s closer to revenue, and Man City are well ahead of them. Check the NYT link I shared earlier.

You’re looking at the wrong information.

Avenger

Immortal
Their value isn’t the same as their ability to spend. That’s closer to revenue, and Man City are well ahead of them. Check the NYT link I shared earlier.

Wrong again. This is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
nice try Pou but I'm not playing lets put words not someone's mouth

my grandmother could manage that roster and still win titles
Even Brad Arthur could finish runners up. But they have that roster because of resources. Whether they are entitled to be spending that much is a matter for the Premier League Judicial Panel's independent commission.

Suitman

Post Whore
Mood Feeling GIF

Yep, exactly.
I read through this thread daily and it is nothing but continual crap.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Wrong again. This is like shooting fish in a barrel.

So they're in trouble with the EPL for not providing accurate financial information but they're complying in full with the auditors sent by football365.com? I think you need a bigger barrel.

Suitman

Post Whore

This reply to @Avenger from you is the perfect example as to why people consider you a troll.
Arguing for the sake of it. You do it in every thread.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
This reply to @Avenger from you is the perfect example as to why people consider you a troll.
Arguing for the sake of it. You do it in every thread.
I wasn't the one who brought up Manchester United, as though they are any comparison to the Parramatta Eels. Why would anyone bring them up unless they wanted to argue?

Also,

"City recorded Premier League record revenues in 2022-23, bringing in £712.8million, of which almost half — £341.4m — was commercial income. That is 13 per cent bigger than Manchester United, English football’s traditional commercial powerhouse."

Avenger

Immortal
So they're in trouble with the EPL for not providing accurate financial information but they're complying in full with the auditors sent by football365.com? I think you need a bigger barrel.
I think you need to concede. Man U is a bigger club in every way than f**king Man City. Stick to your circular logic bullshit with mungo, leave the world game to me.

Latest posts