What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Ryles - Head coach of Parramatta from 2025

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Anyhow, remember when Nrown2 brother Daniel used to play with the eels...was also a hooker. Showed some potential but faded into the sunset fairly quickly...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah, it couldn't be that some in here are just completely making up shit about Brown and BA not getting along and Brown being forced out of the club because of it. Complain about BA's coaching all you want, but there's no need to start false rumours without any evidence just to demonise him further. It seems that you're also twisting and turning in order to push that knife in BA's back a bit deeper.

What proof?
No one here has provided any proof, one way or the other. It's all just bullshit speculation, twisting the few facts we do know in order to drive home their opinion.

Can we all just say that we are glad Brown is back with us, and let's look forward to a new era under Ryles.
lol, as opposed to making up BS rumours he went to the Goldie for family reasons.

It’s amazing the stories that have gotten out about Bea and none of them are much good. How many blokes has Arthur seemed to have a difference of opinion that aren’t named Murphy???

I’m sure we are all making up these
Rumours to twist the knife into poor BA. He’s been sooooooooo harshly treated it’s just so unfair.

T.S Quint

Coach
lol, as opposed to making up BS rumours he went to the Goldie for family reasons.

I only see made up shit from both sides of the argument.
Only one of those sides is trying to discredit and defame someone.

It’s amazing the stories that have gotten out about Bea and none of them are much good. How many blokes has Arthur seemed to have a difference of opinion that aren’t named Murphy???

Rumours to twist the knife into poor BA. He’s been sooooooooo harshly treated it’s just so unfair.

I'm sure BA had a difference of opinion with a lot of people. I'm sure every coach does, especially with players and especially at a non-top club. I'm not sure how many stories about BA being offside with someone there are, but I reckon there's more unfounded rumours about them than actual times it has happened. Probably even some times when BA was in the right (I'm sure that's hard for you to fathom, with BA being completely incompetent and all).

In the end, does it at all matter?
BA is gone. He didn't walk out and screw the club over (ala Ricky Stuart), nor has he badmouthed the club (publicly at least) since his firing. We have no need to put shit on him for all eternity. So yes, in my opinion he is being harshy treated by you and others on here, when it's really uneccessary.

Once again, complain about how he coached the team if you like. Resorting to bringing up unfounded rumours that some bloke on the internet said just to hate him even more is just a bit much.

Stop being Mr Crankypants.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Just because you think it's beneath him doesn't mean Brown thinks the same way.
Once again, this is not a fact. It is your opinion and you are speculating that Brown has the same opinion as you.
Well he left a shit job and returned when offered a better one. That’s a fact. It might be coincidence but I doubt it, given his history. The bloke has coached hundreds of NRL games. He has also stated he wants to work with the top 30, and help a young NRL coach. Which is exactly what he is doing now. That’s not speculation. Everything else is.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I only see made up shit from both sides of the argument.
Only one of those sides is trying to discredit and defame someone.

I'm sure BA had a difference of opinion with a lot of people. I'm sure every coach does, especially with players and especially at a non-top club. I'm not sure how many stories about BA being offside with someone there are, but I reckon there's more unfounded rumours about them than actual times it has happened. Probably even some times when BA was in the right (I'm sure that's hard for you to fathom, with BA being completely incompetent and all).

In the end, does it at all matter?
BA is gone. He didn't walk out and screw the club over (ala Ricky Stuart), nor has he badmouthed the club (publicly at least) since his firing. We have no need to put shit on him for all eternity. So yes, in my opinion he is being harshy treated by you and others on here, when it's really uneccessary.

Once again, complain about how he coached the team if you like. Resorting to bringing up unfounded rumours that some bloke on the internet said just to hate him even more is just a bit much.

Stop being Mr Crankypants.
Maybe these rumours aren't made up??? A few of us on here have some excellent little birds. It's amazing how much has been said about our fearless leader since his demise. He might not of shit canned the club publicly but behind the scene's allegedly he has carried on like a classless POS. Look at the way little Matty picked up his bat and ball and f**ked off to Newcastle.

I've never seen a bloke made more out of teflon, the endless excuses when he was here and they continue after he finally got the arse. Why because he was an Eels junior??? It's not like we won anything with him besides a spoon.

Last edited:

Incorrect

Coach
Anyhow, remember when Nrown2 brother Daniel used to play with the eels...was also a hooker. Showed some potential but faded into the sunset fairly quickly...
Last I heard he was living up in QLD. "Someone in my circle" knows him pretty well.... And has passed on a few titbits about what has been discussed ad nauseum around here....

chirp chirp....

T.S Quint

Coach
Maybe these rumours aren't made up??? A few of us on here have some excellent little birds. It's amazing how much has been said about our fearless leader since his demise. He might not of shit canned the club publicly but behind the scene's allegedly he has carried on like a classless POS.

I'm not behind the scenes and I don't have little birds. I'm not going to believe every little thing people say on the internet. There are some people who have a reputation for providing decent inside info that ends up being true, but even they get it wrong sometimes. I've heard stories about what he was like whilst at the club, but nothing about what he has done after being sacked.

Look at the way little Matty picked up his bat and ball and f**ked off to Newcastle.

Matty is not BA. He is 19 years old and can make his own decisions.

I've never seen a bloke made out more of teflon, the endless excuses when he was here and they continue after he finally got the arse. Why because he was an Eels junior??? It's not like we won anything with him besides a spoon.

We had some pretty darn good seasons under BA. Could have been better. Could definitely have been worse. Sure, we got a spoon in 2018 which wa a shame. That sucked. We also made a GF in 2022, which was awesome.
So overall his tenure at the Eels was pretty avarage. Some good. Some bad.
You're acting like he was one of the worst coaches the NRL has seen. The 'excuses' are only a push back on this kind of hyperbole. No one here has ever said the BA is a great coach.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well he didn’t go there for f**ken work! He came back to Sydney for work. Ergo, he went to the Gold Coast for his family, whom he has publicly stated he wanted to put first for a change. Anyway it looks like he got bored putting those merkins first and now he’s back in the game.

Plenty of the stories about him are good, coming from the people who know him. The club kept him on for 11 years, his players love him, and his new club was keen to keep him as well. And you reckon he’s a piece of shit no merkin wants to work with? Where’s your f**ken SoUrCe?!?!?

Pazza

First Grade
In the absence of sufficient information we all make assumptions. The point is we need to test those assumptions when information is available.

It's rugby league, it's not like we're showered in information. It's like the whole overs and unders thing. We don't even know what the guys are really being paid.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Dogmatic means taking a position and refusing to change it regardless of the evidence contradicting said position.
Dogmatic sounds a lot like the back end Brad Arthur's coaching here.

He got to the point where he just refused to change regardless of the 10-11 years of evidence that was put in front of him his Plan A wasn't going to win a comp.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well he didn’t go there for f**ken work! He came back to Sydney for work. Ergo, he went to the Gold Coast for his family, whom he has publicly stated he wanted to put first for a change. Anyway it looks like he got bored putting those merkins first and now he’s back in the game.

Plenty of the stories about him are good, coming from the people who know him. The club kept him on for 11 years, his players love him, and his new club was keen to keep him as well. And you reckon he’s a piece of shit no merkin wants to work with? Where’s your f**ken SoUrCe?!?!?
Facebook!!

Latest posts