What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jayden Hodges / Manly scumbags

ram raid

Bench
:lol: Wait wait wait....a Souffs and Pawwa fan in one? Geez you've not only been copping it up the arse all these years but you've also been double penetrated in the same hole for decades :lol:

Sucks to be you.

Wait wait wait.....your most hated team has also been the most successful team in the last 8 years :lol: Jesus H Christ your arsehole must be bigger than a fishbowl.

Wait wait wait......you call yourself Ram Raid :lol:

Surely if Souffs lose next week you'll end yourself. How much more ramming can you possibly take? :lol:

I'm also a Cows and Panferrs fan. So I got some options. But knowing my luck it will be Manly Vs Roosters (I hate Roosters as much as I hate Manly ).

Nice Beaver

First Grade
The concussion rule I adduced was meant to be an example of why club Dr's cant be trusted. I thought I said this a bunch of times. Apparently I'm too stupid to express myself. My bad.

I don't believe that a Souffs physician approved Hodges to play on. I just don't. If it comes out in the next few days, that that is what happened, I will apologize.

You are right about Manly being fighters .. I admitted that before. But I think you're a bit f**ked right now. You've lost a lot of good players.

Go Bulldogs! ;)

:lol: you need to re-read your thread title and opening diatribe pal.

Your whole rant was about the horrid pressure Manly put Hodges under and what a terrible club they were allowing a concussed player to stay on the field.

From that point on it was more back tracking than you'd see in a politician's press conference.

You are more than welcome to express an opinion. Just expect that when its so f*cking wrong you will be shot down in flames and considered "too stupid"

ram raid

Bench
I didn't mention concussion until page 2 or 3 or something, and it was in response to the claim that "Hodges must have been OK because he was cleared by medical staff". You are the one who needs to read the thread again.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
I didn't mention concussion until page 2 or 3 or something, and it was in response to the claim that "Hodges must have been OK because he was cleared by medical staff". You are the one who needs to read the thread again.

Sorry, you are correct (remember this moment).

It was later in the thread you went full genius. You were only part of the way there in the first post.

ram raid

Bench
It's rad being a neutral fan. You can jump on any bandwagon you feel like. Other than Manly or the Roosters.

davi

Juniors
Jayden Hodges is now a forgotten man without a club. He is only 23 though, but a anterior cruciate ligament injury that wiped him out for 2016 have left some clubs weary.

"MOST NRL players reluctantly returned to pre-season training last week and have come to the realisation the festive season is well and truly over.

This weekend their feet would be up as they prepare for their first full week back at training in 2017.

Former Manly hooker Jayden Hodges would kill to be amongst them.

“It’s pretty tough, being unemployed without a contract and without a team,” Hodges told foxsports.com.au.

“As a player you just miss being on the field. I miss tackling, I miss passing, I miss kicking.

“I just miss being in a team and mixing it up with the boys.”

Instead Hodges is doing it alone.

The Manly discard returned to his hometown of Cairns before Christmas to be with his family as he keeps his desperate bid for an NRL contract alive.

“I was waiting in Sydney for an NRL opportunity and the waiting game was just a bit tough, especially being away from family,” the 23-year-old said.

“It’ll mean everything to me getting another opportunity. It’s what I want.

“I know how hard the (NRL) boys are working so I’ve tried to just emulate that while I’m up here.

“It’s good coming up here and doing my own little pre-season.”

The 23-year-old welcomed the New Year with open arms after enduring the toughest 12 months of his life.

He ruptured his anterior cruciate ligament at the Auckland Nines in February last year — ending his 2016 NRL campaign before it began."

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...a/news-story/b7ff9d0a18f4ebd44ec2f293560076cc