What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jayden Hodges / Manly scumbags

ram raid

Bench
OK. I'd suggest just trying to concentrate on breathing maybe.

It's clearly all a bit much for you.

Yeah haha.

Sorry bruised ego.

No really, what is it you are talking about? Souths medical staff had the power to pull Hodges from the game?

Can you explain your point or are you just going to keep making vapid posts?

ram raid

Bench

The Sea Eagles trainer even took the unusual step of calling over his Rabbitohs counterpart to look at Hodges after he was initially injured near the Souths tryline.

Oh Ok. I see where you're coming from. I'd really love to see the evidence for this bizarre event, of a team consulting with an opposition team's physician over whether one of their own players should be allowed to keep playing! It sounds like a load of bullshit to me. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but it would truly be setting a precedent. I might email Brad Walter to see where this info came from.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Oh Ok. I see where you're coming from. I'd really love to see the evidence for this bizarre event, of a team consulting with an opposition team's physician over whether one of their own players should be allowed to keep playing! It sounds like a load of bullshit to me. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but it would truly be setting a precedent. I might email Brad Walter to see where this info came from.

Things just go from bad to worse here don't they?

Slug

Juniors
The only thing that matters here is that everybody understands what a grubby bunch of maggots Manly are. That's all.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
The only thing that matters here is that everybody understands what a grubby bunch of maggots Manly are. That's all.

I understand Sluggy.

Since you useless pricks last won a premiership we have won so many and been so successful.

Thast burning itch deep in your vag gets worse and worse each year. It just drives you crazy seeing us succeed so often and your team continually being utter shit and the laughing stock of all league supporters.

For your own sanity (what's left anyway) get some cream or something to ease that painful, sandy itch.

Go Manly :D

ram raid

Bench
Things just go from bad to worse here don't they?

More vacuous pointless bullshit from you. Glad your club is falling to pieces. I'm a Parra fan but don't want Anthony Watmough. I'm a Souffs fan, but don't want Glen Stewart. Really hope DCE gets his senses together and leaves. Can't wait till Manly no longer exist.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
More vacuous pointless bullshit from you. Glad your club is falling to pieces. I'm a Parra fan but don't want Anthony Watmough. I'm a Souffs fan, but don't want Glen Stewart. Really hope DCE gets his senses together and leaves. Can't wait till Manly no longer exist.

Vacuous bullshit?:lol::lol:

Who started a thread about their disgust in a concussed player not being taken from the field.......when he wasn't concussed??? :lol:

Who then back tracked to change his disgust that Manly acted in their own self interest in not taking a player with a neck injury off the field.....only to find out that both Manly AND Souffs looked at him???

Someone sure is vacuous around here dickhead and it aint me.

Give you the tip princess - how many times have we been "falling to pieces" and then won yet another premiership? F*ck me....Souffs and Eels supporter!!! How have you not jumped off a bridge yet?? :lol:

I'm not going to call Manly names, but. Hate em.

Only from a footy rivalry kind of way, no other reason to really hate them

Hope you lot die lol

ram raid

Bench
Vacuous bullshit?:lol::lol:

Who started a thread about their disgust in a concussed player not being taken from the field.......when he wasn't concussed??? :lol:

Who then back tracked to change his disgust that Manly acted in their own self interest in not taking a player with a neck injury off the field.....only to find out that both Manly AND Souffs looked at him???

Someone sure is vacuous around here dickhead and it aint me.

Give you the tip princess - how many times have we been "falling to pieces" and then won yet another premiership? F*ck me....Souffs and Eels supporter!!! How have you not jumped off a bridge yet?? :lol:

The concussion rule I adduced was meant to be an example of why club Dr's cant be trusted. I thought I said this a bunch of times. Apparently I'm too stupid to express myself. My bad.

I don't believe that a Souffs physician approved Hodges to play on. I just don't. If it comes out in the next few days, that that is what happened, I will apologize.

You are right about Manly being fighters .. I admitted that before. But I think you're a bit f**ked right now. You've lost a lot of good players.

Go Bulldogs! ;)

Last edited:

Danny-Boy

Juniors

:lol: Wait wait wait....a Souffs and Pawwa fan in one? Geez you've not only been copping it up the arse all these years but you've also been double penetrated in the same hole for decades :lol:

Sucks to be you.

Wait wait wait.....your most hated team has also been the most successful team in the last 8 years :lol: Jesus H Christ your arsehole must be bigger than a fishbowl.

Wait wait wait......you call yourself Ram Raid :lol:

Surely if Souffs lose next week you'll end yourself. How much more ramming can you possibly take? :lol: