What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jayden Hodges / Manly scumbags

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Manly fans trying to deflect from the fact their club is a shambles off the field, and slowly becoming a shambles on it as well

The club is a shambles as a direct result of Hasler's magic.

Watch your backs Doggies, Des aint in it for your benefit...

ek999

First Grade
As I recall Dollar Des was going to sue Manly for money he felt he was owed to which Manly responded they had e-mail evidence of Teflon Todd and Dollar Des cooking up the whole thing months before they claimed it all happened.

At that point Des slithered off into the sunset and decided against pursuing the money any further.

Am I incorrect?

I honestly don't know, your post about email proof just twigged it in my memory. I remember some Manly board members wanted to sue everyone and Des wanted to sue Manly like you said but then it all fizzled into nothing

Slug

Juniors
He didn't have concussion "dude".

Justin Hodges continued to play Saturday night despite being taken out with a cheap shot and very possibly had concussion. Where are your twisted panties for that one?

He clearly had full feeling in his arms and legs. He would have been asked numerous standard questions. In summary - f*ck off idiot.[/

He pile drove his head into Inglis' hip the first time...trying to injure the hip injury...probably on instructions from the grubby garden gnome, then head butted George's thigh....not a good move when you've already hurt your neck, which was the end of him. I think he was just scared.

I can't wait to see you cheating, grubby scumbags from bogansville by the sea get smashed by the Dogs this week. It will be great to see the dwarf's head explode on national TV.

The only thing better would be if the club folded.

Last edited:

bottle

Coach
Lol, someone has been on the turps early.

Here's a tip Slug, re read the post.
Then, figure out who 'Justin' Hodges and 'Jayden' Hodges are.
Then, ahh forget it.

firechild

First Grade
What cheap shot you dope? Did you even watch the game?

He pile drove his head into Inglis' hip the first time...trying to injure the hip injury...probably on instructions from the grubby garden gnome, then head butted George's thigh....not a good move when you've already hurt your neck, which was the end of him.

I can't wait to see you cheating, grubby scumbags from bogansville by the sea get smashed by the Dogs this week. It will be great to see the dwarf's head explode on national TV.

The only thing better would be if the club folded.

Good to see you holding up the reputation of Souffs fans as illiterate spastics. Justin Hodges didn't play against Souffs last weekend. You might want to get someone to read the post that you're replying to before flying off the handlebars and looking like a dickhead.

Slug

Juniors
You did have to get in before the edit didn't you? Bastard.

I deserve everything I get.

But Manly are still grubs.

bottle

Coach
So you edited the thread, but left in the part about a guy 'pile driving' his head into a bloke's hip.
And that seems sensible to you?
I suggest a second edit.

ceagle

Bench
Ram Raid and now Slug completely shut down after running their mouths. Any more souffs fans want to take a false moral high ground and be embarrassed?

Also Jayden Hodges was checked by the Rabbitohs doctor as well, what do the others souffs fans who ran their mouths off earlier in the thread have to say about that?

t-ba

Post Whore
Young Jayden hit her to stop herself from self harm ok. Nothing to worry about.

Jayden is a terrible name. He should be forced to change to something less shit.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
You did have to get in before the edit didn't you? Bastard.

I deserve everything I get.

But Manly are still grubs.

:lol::lol::lol:

You absolute deadshit.

The shite that you post is of this standard on a consistent basis.

What a f*cking dope. Better luck next time Souffs scum :lol:

Nice Beaver

First Grade
I honestly don't know, your post about email proof just twigged it in my memory. I remember some Manly board members wanted to sue everyone and Des wanted to sue Manly like you said but then it all fizzled into nothing

Yeah it was all a bit "he said/she said" but I'm sure that was how it went.

Anyway, just making the point. All done now. You can have Dollar Des. Will be interesting to see how it turns out for him at the Dogs.....

ram raid

Bench
:lol::lol:

Such a dickhead.

Are you a doctor are you? Were you privvy to the conversation between Hodges and the medical staff were you?

If the answers to the above questions is "no" then you have no insight at all into the matter.

Just another idiot lining up to take shots at the Eagles out of petty jealousy.

Of course neck injuries are serious you f*cking dunce. :roll:

Nope. But even a "dickhead" like me could tell that guy needed to be taken off when he was injured the first time. So perhaps the impartiality of the Manly medical staff is not entirely sacrosanct.

If he was your kid you would have had him off when the injury first happened.

Anyway whatever, I'm over it, and am happy is OK.

I do think it all raises the question about whether independent physicians should be used to examine players (whether it's relevant to this incident or not) ?

If the concussion rule was brought in because club physicians are not exactly objective in evaluating their teams players, then surely this idea should be stretched to cover other injuries as well. Not exactly rocket science, is it ...?

I highly suspect that any objective examiner would have taken Hodges off the field long before he got wheeled into an Ambulance at half time.

ram raid

Bench
Where did I claim he was concussed? To clear things up, since apparently so many of you missed my point, which I thought was pretty noticeable: I brought up the concussion rule as a reason why team physicians clearing a player to be "OK " isn't worth a piece of Manly/shit.

Before I get into a thread-war with you defensive dickheads, let me say that yes I do hate Manly, and always have for a long time. But it's for petty reasons. I don't like the complaining victim mentality of your club. But I do have a begrudging respect for Manly. You guys are great at developing talent and rising to the occasion (unlike the teams I support). I don't hate unreasonably on any club.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Nope. But even a "dickhead" like me could tell that guy needed to be taken off when he was injured the first time. So perhaps the impartiality of the Manly medical staff is not entirely sacrosanct.

If he was your kid you would have had him off when the injury first happened.

Anyway whatever, I'm over it, and am happy is OK.

I do think it all raises the question about whether independent physicians should be used to examine players (whether it's relevant to this incident or not) ?

If the concussion rule was brought in because club physicians are not exactly objective in evaluating their teams players, then surely this idea should be stretched to cover other injuries as well. Not exactly rocket science, is it ...?

I highly suspect that any objective examiner would have taken Hodges off the field long before he got wheeled into an Ambulance at half time.

Well firstly, I'm glad you agree you are a dickhead. A step in the right direction.

Secondly, Souths doctor looked at him too you f*cking idiot. Where was his vested interest in keeping him on the field? Such a clueless dick gobbing off about shit you have NO clue about :lol:

And your whole argument initially was he was concussed. How do you just continue to get it all so wrong?

You are embarrassing yourself, but please, continue......

Latest posts