What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jeff robson > benji marshall

parraeelz

Juniors
i hope u stupid tigers supporters realise that benji marshall playd well against the roosters this yr and 10mins against the knights to randomly win u the match
jeff robson on the other hand playd a solid 80mins against the knights n has prob had a better season than marshall has had:p
i hope u tigers supporters get over ur sry asses for tomoro n realise marshall is fkn sh*t
n tell ladmate to kiss my ass
too bad ur only goal this season will be a fkn failiure:lol::lol::lol:
GO THE MIGHTY EELS

parraeelz

Juniors
great predictions there btw
pearce so close to gettin that player of the series aye???
n roosters so close to that top 4 position n so far from that spoon:p

i hope u stupid tigers supporters realise that benji marshall playd well against the roosters this yr and 10mins against the knights to randomly win u the match
jeff robson on the other hand playd a solid 80mins against the knights n has prob had a better season than marshall has had:p
i hope u tigers supporters get over ur sry asses for tomoro n realise marshall is fkn sh*t
GO THE MIGHTY EELS

Parreelz,

You are obviously an enormous jerk who has no friends and needs to stir trouble in other team's forums.

I will say it again, if Benji signed with Parra, you would lock yourself in your room for a week a spank your little putrid monkey until it looked like Peter Garrett with sunstroke.

Benji is quality, he is the reason the Tigers won a comp.

parraeelz

Juniors
haha
bro y dun u bak marshall up for sumin THIS season n not bout his 2005 crap
n whos robbo u ask..he jus got his 1st proper media call...sumin bout how u guys can 'pounce' on us hahahahhaha...nice guy isnt he robbo:p

Stagger eel

Staff member
GO THE MIGHTY EELS

you have alot to learn my friend, your post is heading for an epic fail and if the Tigers get up tomorrow night and we get a flood of trolls in our forum due to your hidieous ridiculous post than it's your arse we'll be kicking and not the tigers fans.

adamkungl

Immortal
great predictions there btw
pearce so close to gettin that player of the series aye???
n roosters so close to that top 4 position n so far from that spoon:p

Lets see your predictions from the pre-season cockjockey. I stand by my Parra for the spoon pick. f**k, even we beat you mongs.

you have alot to learn my friend, your post is heading for an epic fail and if the Tigers get up tomorrow night and we get a flood of trolls in our forum due to your hidieous ridiculous post than it's your arse we'll be kicking and not the tigers fans.

No, if we get up he'll go missing without a trace.

matty-ducati

Juniors
Parreelz,

You are obviously an enormous jerk who has no friends and needs to stir trouble in other team's forums.

I will say it again, if Benji signed with Parra, you would lock yourself in your room for a week a spank your little putrid monkey until it looked like Peter Garrett with sunstroke.

Benji is quality, he is the reason the Tigers won a comp.

ur off ur head, he isnt the only reason we won a comp, scotty prince is the reason we won the comp, benji is sh*t, f**k him the f**ken tampon most inconsistant over rated player in the wrong position...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
GO THE MIGHTY EELS
"stupid tigers supporters" eh

Please provide definitions for the following terms you used.
yr
playd
n
prob
ur
sry
asses
tomoro
fkn
failiure

are you allergic to english?

Dickhead.

ur off ur head, he isnt the only reason we won a comp, scotty prince is the reason we won the comp, benji is sh*t, f**k him the f**ken tampon most inconsistant over rated player in the wrong position...

Matty,

Mate, you are right he is not the only reason, but he was a massive piece in the puzzle.

I am simply saying that comparing Benji to Robson is like comparing John Daly to Usain Bolt as Olympic Sprinters.

Liam

Juniors
GO THE MIGHTY EELS

STFU_and_GTFO.jpg

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I don't think we are any chance of winning tonight, but if we do, I hope you have the balls to show your face in here again. f**kwit.

Where is the dirty in bred knob?

Come on Parraeelz,

Stop smoking your crack pipe and come on line..........

Go you tigers.........

Come on Parraeelz