What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jennings officially a Rooster..

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Master Luke.
The butthurt is strong in this one.

My club is trying to buy a premiership ?
So ... using your cap to purchase talented players is not on eh ?

Christ you're dumb.

Predictable childish answer. You seem to have some sort of arse fetish.

You're team is full of arrogant, selfish, greedy individuals, no point having talent if they can't play together

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Coming from a Penrith fan. Guess your mob can't head the way of parra when your already there hey Lukey Boy.

f**kin massive LOLz

If you think Para and Penrith are in the same situation you don't know anything about rugby league, which is no great suprise.

bellyache

Bench
Exactly, so learn from another clubs mistakes.
Yes Panthers could learn a lot from Parra, 1;Don't let your best players go to another teams[ Sharks love Lewis and Gorden and thanks Gus for Jenko]
2;Don't waste money on Rooster rejects[how is Mose going? thanks Gus]
3;Don't waste your cap on crap signings[:lol: love Panthers 2013 roster!]
Parra thank Panthers for their stupidity..

murraymob

Coach
Yes Panthers could learn a lot from Parra, 1;Don't let your best players go to another teams[ Sharks love Lewis and Gorden and thanks Gus for Jenko]

no offence but how do you know you will have a good season and penrith will not.Comps are not won on papers or by getting 2 players.
No panther fan was happy to see them go but lets face it the money they where getting was crazy.Jennings was getting 880k a season

bellyache

Bench
no offence but how do you know you will have a good season and penrith will not.Comps are not won on papers or by getting 2 players.
No panther fan was happy to see them go but lets face it the money they where getting was crazy.Jennings was getting 880k a season
Panthers Spine is the worst in the comp...... Roosters young team has been building very well, add to that the players the squad was missing; a decent 6, left centre and any side with SBW in it is going to improve....

Luke Bowden

First Grade

Stupidity? Stupidity is paying a rediculas amount of money for a player that has a very poor attitude and doesn't want to play for you. You'll soon see, trust me. Although he is a drunk, so he should fit in with Roostersculture.

Masoe won't play much, so who cares how he's going. There seemed to be a hell of a lot of whinging coming from here when Masoe was released. Interesting you call him a reject.

We need a half back.

Monk

Referee
I don't recall any of the Chooks fans having a whine when Mose was released. As far as I remember we all just got over it pretty much straight away.

Hopefully the change of scenery is a blessing for Jenko, i'd love to see him do well in our colours. Penrith have got a few top juniors coming through so I expect with a bit of experience under their belt they will flourish, especially with Gus at the helm. May take them a season or two to make it into the top 8. Though stranger things have happened.

bellyache

Bench
Stupidity? Stupidity is paying a rediculas amount of money for a player that has a very poor attitude and doesn't want to play for you. You'll soon see, trust me. Although he is a drunk, so he should fit in with Roostersculture.

Masoe won't play much, so who cares how he's going. There seemed to be a hell of a lot of whinging coming from here when Masoe was released. Interesting you call him a reject.

We need a half back.
Yes.. Panthers were stupid to pay overs for Jenko and the Roosters thank Gus For topping up his 2013 contract at Easts... Mosoe and BJ had 2yrs left on their contracts at Easts and were shown the door,[The new coach doesn't tolerate rubbish]... Mosoe has a big heart but unfortunately lacks aggression[will fit in at Panthers].
Jenko's move to Easts and Cleary's Statement will be all Jenko needs to reignite his passion.
http://www.roosters.com.au/news-display/Full-Michael-Jennings-Press-Conference/67408
As you just heard Jenko loves it already.....
jenningsd.jpg

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Yes.. Panthers were stupid to pay overs for Jenko and the Roosters thank Gus For topping up his 2013 contract at Easts... Mosoe and BJ had 2yrs left on their contracts at Easts and were shown the door,[The new coach doesn't tolerate rubbish]... Mosoe has a big heart but unfortunately lacks aggression[will fit in at Panthers].
Jenko's move to Easts and Cleary's Statement will be all Jenko needs to reignite his passion.
http://www.roosters.com.au/news-display/Full-Michael-Jennings-Press-Conference/67408
As you just heard Jenko loves it already.....
jenningsd.jpg

Jennings Passion was never gone, he is just incapable of anything more. He is literally the most frustrating person to support. You will see. I predict that you will end the season with Moga in the centres.

bellyache

Bench
Jennings Passion was never gone, he is just incapable of anything more. He is literally the most frustrating person to support. You will see. I predict that you will end the season with Moga in the centres.
1st Petro then Lewis and so on Why is it that all the best players Penrith had, have left since Cleary and Gus have arrived?? Panthers have lost a stack of talent since their employment and I doubt Thurston will sign with a team that's headed south.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
1st Petro then Lewis and so on Why is it that all the best players Penrith had, have left since Cleary and Gus have arrived?? Panthers have lost a stack of talent since their employment and I doubt Thurston will sign with a team that's headed south.

I don't really see what that has to do with you lot making the same mistake we made in paying wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much money on a guy who scores 4 or 5 flashy tries a year and that's about it.

Cleary and Gus are building for the future, concentrating on junior development. Sure, might mean we have a slim season this year and maybe next. They have been very open in saying to the supporters that they are aiming at 2015.

bellyache

Bench
I don't really see what that has to do with you lot making the same mistake we made in paying wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much money on a guy who scores 4 or 5 flashy tries a year and that's about it.

Cleary and Gus are building for the future, concentrating on junior development. Sure, might mean we have a slim season this year and maybe next. They have been very open in saying to the supporters that they are aiming at 2015.
Mate if your trying to convince us that Jenko is crap then your wasting your time, We thank Penrith for contributing to his signing both financially and motivationally...... GOODLUCK in 2015!

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Mate if your trying to convince us that Jenko is crap then your wasting your time, We thank Penrith for contributing to his signing both financially and motivationally...... GOODLUCK in 2015!

Haha, I don't think he's crap, I think he's quite good, he's a also a very big waste of money.