What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jennings officially a Rooster..

Luke Bowden

First Grade
images

Good luck mate!

Not sure what that means?

soc123_au

Staff member
You still here?

You should really go back to the Panfers forum to play.
Difficult, because all the toys were thrown out of the cot there a while ago.

Nevertheless, your telling us that Jennings was such a bad signing is getting old.

Consider yourself spat out.

Most of us have put the toys back in the cot. I now think we were right in letting Jennings go. I also think he will be a good buy for your mob. Horses for courses.

fowlster

Juniors
Most of us have put the toys back in the cot. I now think we were right in letting Jennings go. I also think he will be a good buy for your mob. Horses for courses.

I agree, a lot of the toys are back in the cot:D
I also agree that it was a win win for both our teams.
I quite like the chocolate soldiers (apart from 2003) and hope they do well.

What I don't have tolerance for, is for the butthurt, whining, "you just see what'll happen" posts from other supporters.
Had a gut full of that after other 'key' signings. I'm not into gloating about signings, and bagging other teams about them signing our ex-players.
Player movement's gunna happen, and won't stop any time soon.

soc123_au

Staff member
What I don't have tolerance for, is for the butthurt, whining, "you just see what'll happen" posts from other supporters.
Had a gut full of that after other 'key' signings. I'm not into gloating about signings, and bagging other teams about them signing our ex-players.
Player movement's gunna happen, and won't stop any time soon.

Yeah, I feel the same way most of the time. I can understand knee jerk reactions for a day or so but then its time to move on. In saying that I was filthy about Freddy going to you Guys until he retired:lol:

Jennings is a gun player, I would have loved him to stay at Penrith but at the cash he was on we would never be an a position to get the halves that could utilise his talent anyway. None of our younger halves are ready for NRL so we have to go shopping. I personally am excited at the chance to see what he can do outside SBW, no doubt I will be a bit sad he is wearing the wrong Jersey while he is carving up, but shit happens.