What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jennings officially a Rooster..

Luke Bowden

First Grade
336610-michael-jennings.jpg

How goods that!

He looks embarrassed and very ashamed of himself.

murraymob

Coach
Panfers in a tug of war with Stains for the spoon Lukey. Enjoy your season wanker :lol:

i think you may be in for a suprise adam if we can get enough early wins we will start blooding some young kids that will lead us back to the top

bellyache

Bench
i think you may be in for a suprise adam if we can get enough early wins we will start blooding some young kids that will lead us back to the top
... Manu, Brown, Whare, daniella and even Wes Naquama will be good for them. The positive.... Panthers have signed plenty of players who need to prove themselves..... If it all comes together who knows?? If its disfunctional they own the spoon........ Either way the Chooks are on the up!

Last edited:

Valheru

Coach
Stupidity? Stupidity is paying a rediculas amount of money for a player that has a very poor attitude and doesn't want to play for you. You'll soon see, trust me. Although he is a drunk, so he should fit in with Roostersculture.
Masoe won't play much, so who cares how he's going. There seemed to be a hell of a lot of whinging coming from here when Masoe was released. Interesting you call him a reject.
We need a half back

Lol post me one link of a roosters supporter complaining about Masoe being released... just one.

fowlster

Juniors
Why, just read the thread yourself.

You still here?

You should really go back to the Panfers forum to play.
Difficult, because all the toys were thrown out of the cot there a while ago.

Nevertheless, your telling us that Jennings was such a bad signing is getting old.

Consider yourself spat out.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
You still here?

You should really go back to the Panfers forum to play.
Difficult, because all the toys were thrown out of the cot there a while ago.

Nevertheless, your telling us that Jennings was such a bad signing is getting old.

Consider yourself spat out.

Oh, not sure you are aware, you are pretty simple, you can actually type stuff in more then one forum at a time.

Thanks for the virtual spitting, that's a first.

bellyache

Bench
Still here Bowdy! you are persistant, Possibly pissed at Jenko going to a better club? You'll get over it...... Bring on 2015 eh!:D

Jack_Napier

Staff member
He's a tad bitter about something isn't he hahaha. Seems to have this great schtick going where he calls every one "simple".

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Not everyone, some of you guys seem pretty smart and even funny. Some, not so much.

Yep, very bitter about Wade Graham. As for Jennings, if you dig far enough back you'll find I that I called for his axing 18 months ago.

I like to sniff around this forum because you lot actually have a lot in common with me. Although, hopefully, thanks to you, that's all about to change.

bellyache

Bench
Not everyone, some of you guys seem pretty smart and even funny. Some, not so much.

Yep, very bitter about Wade Graham. As for Jennings, if you dig far enough back you'll find I that I called for his axing 18 months ago.

I like to sniff around this forum because you lot actually have a lot in common with me. Although, hopefully, thanks to you, that's all about to change.
Yep! Roosters premiership contenders in 2013/14/15/16, Panthers in 2015.. Exciting times.

Latest posts