What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jennings

Snoop Shark

First Grade
FFS pom is a great defender???

Hahaha I've heard it all. To be a great defender you need to be able to read opposition attacking plays and that is one thing he has never done.

Reefy the lemon strikes again

coolumsharkie

Referee
Pom had a great season last year, he was the form center of the comp there for a while. I was happy to see him leave the club prior to last year. Great turn around and I hope he keeps it up in 2013.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Pom had a great season last year, he was the form center of the comp there for a while. I was happy to see him leave the club prior to last year. Great turn around and I hope he keeps it up in 2013.

I must have missed the 20 minutes of Poms season that you allude to in this post.

Special K

Coach
tbh I think there is a huge difference between being a good defender(tackler) and a good defender(reader).

Snoop Shark

First Grade
tbh I think there is a huge difference between being a good defender(tackler) and a good defender(reader).

Well lets be fair dinkum here K, you can't be good at one whilst being bad at the other. No point being able to read a play if you can't tackle! No point being able to tackle the winger when the centre throws a dummy. We on the same page?

webShark

Reefy the lemon strikes again

^
This

Don't know why you bother Snoop. He is boring and predictably controversial. Stick him on ignore. By taking him seriously you give him what he wants.

I think Pom is a reasonable defender but offers zilch in attack. Any mention of Pom hooks Reefy. He would like Pom and Dustin Cooper no doubt. Most others wouldn't. Pom divides opinion. Many rate him most don't. Reefy likes Matt Wright too. Cant be related to Pom and Wright. Not even Reefy. Isn't he a Toops fan too? Must be disappointed John Wiiliams retired. Would be in the Reef fantasy team with Pom and Dustin Cooper.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I will go with the Gal & the coaching staff, & not you nuffies.
Thanks anyway.
First centre picked, Pomm. Ahead of Gordon, Ryan, Mills, Leautele, Wright, Wright etc etc.

Ausguy

Coach
Have to agree, reefy why do you deliberatly voice such random opinions knowing full well you will be pretty much the only person thinking that. Being 1/5 is a good one, do you think we wont beat GC Warriors and Parra in the first 5 rounds?

Somtimes ive thought of making a statement that i dont believe just to see if you disagree with it knowing you will cos its come from me. Same would happen if snoop, ds or webby suggested it. You have your favourites dont you.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Matai is woeful.

Runs out of the line and allows line breaks.

Puts on cheap shots in fustration.

Up the medication you dope!

Yeah he must bve woeful. lol 2 premierships in 3 years. Described as important as Lyon be his coaches to his team. Woeful. Comes back from injury & puts the million dollar hopoate out onto the Wing. Woeful. Woeful. LOLlipops.