What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jennings

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I reckon you can take it as a given that the media cancellation of the announcement of T Rex at belmore coincided with a meeting of Jennings & the Dogs.
Means we should target the likes of Lafai & Johno Wright. Both good centres wingers.

SharkShocked

Bench
Spider mentioned Saturday and onward.

That is hardly specific is it?

Something could be done at the end of the season, do you expect me to wait that long?

Not a hard concept to grasp that i wanted a time limit to leave the $100 out there.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I meant all of you. If there is a move with jennings I would expect it to happen priorto june 30.
In the end all there is is a bet on which club will pick him up.
You say Souths I say Dogs.
Wish it was the Sharks.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Having said all that, go back over the Inu saga from last year.
We could have picked him forless then what the Dogs are paying him now due to the Warriors throwing in some cash.
Was a poor miss as the number 1 & 2 centres on the market this year are Jennings & Inu.

SharkShocked

Bench
I agree with you reefy that i doubt our chances of snagging him.

Just can't see it being sorted out very quickly, not sure why, just seems to be like the Inu saga that did drag on for an eternity.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Getting Jennings is the only upside of not getting Inu. Nothing against Gordon I think hes sensational but the first rule of government is "why buy one when you can get 2 at twice the price.

PJ

First Grade
Jennings and Carney would be a huge drawcard.

Hope we get him but don't think we will

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Gotta agree there, he was doing nothing at Parra prior to going to Warriors.
Yeah spot on. Except for scoring heaps of trys, kicking heaps of goals playing Wing, centre, fullback & 5/8 & also playing international footy.
It will be interesting to see if Hasler can keep him going week after week.
he doesn't need a psychologist , just the right training to keep him injury fit. That & that alone is his problem. Some players take a long time to learn how to play with injury. The guy is a grey hound & breaks down easier than others. Obviously that affects performance but in Inus case, it also affects his demeanour & is labelled lazy & uninterested by nongs who dont understand.

Last edited: