What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jennings

Miller Lite

Juniors
Confidence based on anything?

My waters.

Not in the know and don't pretend to be, but like Reefy said, I think missing out on Inu (does anyone know how hard we actually chased him?) will make Flanno & Co. want him more. He's the last piece of the puzzle if we're to win a comp.

IMHO, the only thing that will stop it happening is Jennings not wanting to come to us.

I wouldn't pay more than 350k at this stage.

Disagree Redback.

That's what you pay a solid first grade centre.

Jennings is a genuine game breaker playing in a team that has an average forward pack and inconsistent halves.

He's worth $500k.

Hope he takes a pay cut and wants a positive move for his career as word in today's paper says Penriff wont pay anything of his contract.

redback

Bench
Disagree Redback.

Jennings is a genuine game breaker playing in a team that has an average forward pack and inconsistent halves.

He's worth $500k.

Hope he takes a pay cut and wants a positive move for his career as word in today's paper says Penriff wont pay anything of his contract.

Yes, if he can sort himself out. Can we afford 500k?

bluey

Bench
350-400k Tops if he dont want to come look at edrick lee who would be on contract.

Card Shark

Immortal
Disagree Redback.

He's worth $500k.

That's nearly 12% of the cap - too much.

$400k max

webShark

Once again Toops has f**ked us

Careful Snoop, Reefy will be on to defend him within 5 minutes. Are Toops and Mat Wright related? The same forum members love them both.

Someone mentioned Edrick Lee as a cheaper option to Jennings. Is he off contract? Good future ahead of him.