What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jersey Flegg trial this weekend.

eelaholic

First Grade
I was informed by my norths source that there is a harolds mats game at 1.00pm, an SG ball game at 2.30 and flegg at 6.00!!!! Although I think norths are only playing in flegg though

Can someone confirm if these are parra cause I'm planning to be out there at 1 and I don't want to turn up early for no reason!

Big-Steve

Juniors
eelaholic said:
I was informed by my norths source that there is a harolds mats game at 1.00pm, an SG ball game at 2.30 and flegg at 6.00!!!! Although I think norths are only playing in flegg though

Can someone confirm if these are parra cause I'm planning to be out there at 1 and I don't want to turn up early for no reason!
Yeap the juniors must be against someone else as the Bears juniors are playing Mt Annan out at Camden from 2:00pm.

Apparently Mt Annan aare considered one of the dirtiest teams in their group. I guess we will see.

Stagger eel

Staff member
eelaholic said:

just to add a little bit of confusion, the office told me last week that Ball and Mathews weren't playing..

Unfortunately being late Friday night there's no way of really finding out, before tomorrow afternoon.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Article on front page said:
In other trial matches this weekend the Bears Jersey Flegg will play
Parramatta at Cabramatta Sports Ground on the 18th at 6:00pm while the [Bears] junior reps will trial against Mt Annan also on Saturday the 18th from 2:00pm at Kirkham Oval, Elderslie (near Camden).

Eels only playing JF against Bears. Don't know if they are playing someone else in younger grades, but they're definitely not playing against the Bears (allegedly).

strider

Post Whore
maybe calling cabra leagues might get onto someone who knows - they might know whats going on at their ground????

Big-Steve

Juniors
eloquentEEL said:
(allegedly).
There's no doubt over it. The Bears V Mt Annan trial has been in place for more than a month . We've not playing your juniors and were never going to.

However I have no knowledge of what (if any) games at to be played prior to the Bears V Parra Flegg trial.

But it is not Parra V Bears Juniors.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
no worries Steve... I was just being a smart-arse as I'd only seen in it in an article and not from an official source ;-)

eelz47

Coach
strider said:
maybe calling cabra leagues might get onto someone who knows - they might know whats going on at their ground????

i did they didnt know, they gave me the jim beam cup coachs number. rang him, it rang a bit them said " this # is not connected"!!!

parra piggy

Juniors
well holic took me for a drive, and the gates of cabra sports ground weren't even open and it was a ghost town! by the look of it, there wont be any games til 6!

so I'll see you all then!

parra piggy

Juniors
yep no worries jess!!! Hopefully I might be able to do more than that (fingers crossed, you'll see what I mean later)

Hellsy

Immortal
I think you could be a pig in mud tonight piggy.... it is brewing a big storm... we are in for a bit of a wet game I thinks!