What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jersey Flegg trial this weekend.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Total 8
Ben Farrar 3
Shaun Piper 1
Thats 4 down 4 to go

:lol:

Thanks, for the help

Who played well in the match?

eelz47

Coach
a bear got 10 in the bin,

farrer and sorrenson went well

i dont know the forwards name so not too sure

eelz47

Coach
plus they need to teach the announcer to relax the grip on the mic, so it comes out clear. you could hardly hear her

i think #2 for parra scored too, his name was scott????

strider

Post Whore
eelz47 said:
plus they need to teach the announcer to relax the grip on the mic, so it comes out clear. you could hardly hear her

i think #2 for parra scored too, his name was scott????

i think she's been to the RailCorp's school of platform announcing

Hellsy

Immortal
It was a man this time, not the old lady that sounds like a grandma deep-throating a microphone

Stagger eel

Staff member
Our best player was definietly Ben Farrer, could be another option for Smithy later in the year, other players to play well include Kurt Sorenson, James Boustani, Tony Parmatangi, Aaron Wood and Junior Paulo.

Other players who took the field at some stage include Kris and Matt Keating, Jonathon Taviner, Chris Law, Walter Vaeu, Valu Nasio, Simon Micallif, Dave Williams and Iwi Hauraki, Colonel recognised a big kiwi kid as Duane Poeneki who I thought had an outstanding game, got a nice hit and 1 handed off load in his game.

didn't notice Josh Davis and Etu out there.

girvie

Staff member
eelavation said:
Our best player was definietly Ben Farrer, could be another option for Smithy later in the year, other players to play well include Kurt Sorenson, James Boustani, Tony Parmatangi, Aaron Wood and Junior Paulo.

Other players who took the field at some stage include Kris and Matt Keating, Jonathon Taviner, Chris Law, Walter Vaeu, Valu Nasio, Simon Micallif, Dave Williams and Iwi Hauraki, Colonel recognised a big kiwi kid as Duane Poeneki who I thought had an outstanding game, got a nice hit and 1 handed off load in his game.

didn't notice Josh Davis and Etu out there.
Aren't some of those too old for Jersey Flegg? Were some players from Premier League playing?

Stagger eel

Staff member
girvie said:
Aren't some of those too old for Jersey Flegg? Were some players from Premier League playing?

the match was played in 3 quarters with the first 2 predominantly a youngish side and the last quarter was a side consisting of about 3 or 4 prems I think Norths also mixed it up a little but they kind of kept the same sqaud on the field with a large bench.

you guys did very well and you've had some massive kids out there but I believe you may of also played some older kids as well.

girvie

Staff member
eelavation said:
the match was played in 3 quarters with the first 2 predominantly a youngish side and the last quarter was a side consisting of about 3 or 4 prems I think Norths also mixed it up a little but they kind of kept the same sqaud on the field with a large bench.

you guys did very well and you've had some massive kids out there but I believe you may of also played some older kids as well.
Ok. The Bears did have 2 Premier League players on in the third quarter but i didn't realise Parramatta also had some Premier League players.

Latest posts