What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jersey Flegg trial this weekend.

Please do, I would like to get out to it, but I will be working till 7. So hopefully I could blast down the 2 and the 7 to get there.

Stagger eel

Staff member
MarkInTheStands said:
Please do, I would like to get out to it, but I will be working till 7. So hopefully I could blast down the 2 and the 7 to get there.

no worries, I'll let you know.

PB

Bench
Hurriflatch said:
so REggies get the week off or are they joining 1st grade in Griffith?

It's ressies that are playing in griffith isn't it!?

Apart from Deano and Peek (without checking the other thread), the rest are ressies players.

So firsts are really getting the week off...

girvie

Staff member
Will they hand out the team lists before the game? Or will a ground announcer read out the teams?

Hurriflatch

Referee
PB said:
It's ressies that are playing in griffith isn't it!?

Apart from Deano and Peek (without checking the other thread), the rest are ressies players.

So firsts are really getting the week off...

6 to 1, half a dozen the other

Stagger eel

Staff member
girvie said:
Will they hand out the team lists before the game? Or will a ground announcer read out the teams?

I assume you're just talking about Parra??...we usually steal them from the coachinf staff after the game.:)

Hellsy

Immortal
OK coolsies, just asked Kylie and we will both go to it.

I have some stuff to do in Parra tomorrow and then I'm meeting a workmate and an ex workmate for late lunch, but will be well and truly ready by 5.30pm.

R we going to carpool? or go separate?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hellsy said:
OK coolsies, just asked Kylie and we will both go to it.

I have some stuff to do in Parra tomorrow and then I'm meeting a workmate and an ex workmate for late lunch, but will be well and truly ready by 5.30pm.

R we going to carpool? or go separate?

#-o

Tanya's just sent me an e-mail, I mightn't be able to go now but I'll let you know tomorrow.

in other words, maybe seperate will be the best option.

Hellsy

Immortal
No worries, well Kylie and I will go together anyways, may or may not see ya :nwave:

Latest posts