What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jersey

bluefox1968

Juniors
Don't care, as long as we win...

Well, actually, I don't really like it, but I do like a black jersey in principle - looks stronger than white.

chewsta

First Grade
After seeing how good the 9's strip looked this one is a bit of a dissappointment. Far too much happening all over it and yet it still looks unfinished.

Craigshark

First Grade
I hate the different coloured sleeves.. It looks better in the pictures than the photo of Fifita in it.

taipan

Referee
More black on the jumper, makes us more menacingly tough,even Ayshford could look scary in defence.

Frailty

First Grade
My favourite criticism is that the lines are too busy and the different colour sleeves...

It's funny because it is based on one of the most popular sharks jerseys:
l_95%20extreme0001.jpg

Sharknado

Juniors
Yeahhhhhh....that jersey wont be getting a hanger in my cupboard. Makes fifi look lop sided, like Quasimodo...

bluefox1968

Juniors
Yeahhhhhh....that jersey wont be getting a hanger in my cupboard. Makes fifi look lop sided, like Quasimodo...

Maybe the angles will confuse the defenders when we're running at them...

Blake A may even make a break in the 13-a-side game! I remember he made a couple for the Tigers early on in his career - about 5-6 years ago... ;-)

txta2

First Grade
Looked all nice and blank for the Opera House Media season launch. Thumbs up marketing, Wade was interviewed on almost all the FTA and foxsports as well.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
Looked all nice and blank for the Opera House Media season launch. Thumbs up marketing, Wade was interviewed on almost all the FTA and foxsports as well.

And on ABC News 24 - watched it on my puter.

Was noice and fluffy too.

How quickly the baying meejah forgot about the scruffy dude that fronted the first asada players interview in a back to front cap and thongs.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Whilst I understand we must have an away Jersey, can anyone tell when clash is with some else?

The traditional sky blue, black hoops and white band clashes with whom?

I do like the black version....but really, where is the clash, so players will not know whom to pass too?