What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

jim_57

Staff member
The New York Colours are great, jersey OK at best. Logo definitely needs an upgrade too.

kdalymc

Bench
That NY team def needs a mascot.
Btw, who the f**k is it? Didn't they have the New York Knights anyway?

Edit- ahhh did some googling, it's a totally new bid, solely to enter the League 1...

But yeah, needs a mascot. I'm assuming as it's only just been launched they will def clean up that logo etc but wierd they didn't do this already..

Last edited:

Saint Doc

Coach
That NY team def needs a mascot.
Btw, who the f**k is it? Didn't they have the New York Knights anyway?

Edit- ahhh did some googling, it's a totally new bid, solely to enter the League 1...

But yeah, needs a mascot. I'm assuming as it's only just been launched they will def clean up that logo etc but wierd they didn't do this already..

30D95430-96CC-4AB0-AA96-F15D36057A9C.jpeg

http://www.nycrugbyleague.com/

Attachments

• 0E970011-B49A-43D2-8CD7-7709413651F3.jpeg
    0E970011-B49A-43D2-8CD7-7709413651F3.jpeg
    422.9 KB · Views: 0

MugaB

Coach
Combined Western Corridor and Bombers bid

20200312_093339.png
Not a fan of the name "bombers"
But Barons, has that plane fighter feel, and can incorporate the jets, without calling them the jets
images.jpeg-36.jpg images.jpeg-31 (2).jpg

OSC-YOURNAME_NRLVINTAGE032_hoodie_front.jpg
https://oldschool.center/product/os...ion-3d-all-over-printed-shirts-for-men-women/

kdalymc

Bench
seen these for a while and they looks the dogs’ bollocks... but has anyone actually bought one yet?? If so, are they as good as they look?

I’ve had info from others outside LU basically “buyer beware” .. this isn’t an Australian company and they’ve had issues..
No idea but from what I've seen on bookface is they are very responsive and can make any jersey and sponsor from any era in a matter of seconds... Haven't seen any finished product