What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

91162743_105201834469411_1474101568478380032_o.png

I’ve heard similar things about this site. Unsure what’s true or not but it’s an OS company, possibly based on China.

the kit looks awesome so surely a local company might pick it up, and have a few different versions for each club perhaps.

Does anyone either have one of these purchased or know someone who has? Reports?

saw this on FB. Some folks have purchased. Comment on the quality wasn’t great. They aren’t “fleecy” more synthetic from what I read.

this was a pic I saw. Karl Lovell.

upload_2020-4-3_10-33-24.jpeg

Oldham have launched their new club crest to show their support for the NHS and other key workers during the coronavirus pandemic.

The League 1 club say they will use their new logo on the club’s website and social media platforms until furth notice.
Oldham-logo.jpeg

Roughyeds chairman Chris Hamilton said: “We are all relying on the magnificent job currently being done by the NHS and by all the other men and women in key industries and services.

https://www.loverugbyleague.com/pos...-to-show-appreciation-of-nhs-and-key-workers/

someone post some mocks or somethinggggggggg. this forum sucks arse with no footy

Ok....

I maintain this is the best rugby league jersey of all time (NSWRL/ARL/NRL). Bagged this recently (my own purchase) at a decent price, but couldn’t be happier. Rare as rocking horse sh!t.

Unique colour scheme, combined with a unique but simple design, with well integrated sponsorship . Show me a better jersey..

upload_2020-4-8_22-32-32.jpeg
upload_2020-4-8_22-32-46.jpeg

Last edited:

The Great Dane

First Grade
Ok....

I maintain this is the best rugby l eague jersey of all time (NSWRL/ARL/NRL). Bagged this recently (my own purchase) at a decent price, but couldn’t be happier. Rare as rocking horse sh!t.

Unique colour scheme, combined with a unique but simple design, with well integrated sponsorship . Show me a better jersey..
Gold coast Gladiators or Chargers

gold_coast_gladiators_7s.jpg

Gold-Coast-Chargers-1997-Sponsor-Jersey.jpg

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Gold coast Gladiators or Chargers

gold_coast_gladiators_7s.jpg

Gold-Coast-Chargers-1997-Sponsor-Jersey.jpg

I think there is the bones of a good, unique GC Titans branding in that.

I would love to see someone have a go at a Titans jumper/logo that blends elements form several or all of the past i carnations.

The “Titans” name needs to stay, but a soft reboot of the logo/jumper design using past GC elements would be great!!!

MugaB

Coach
20191223_153735.png

I would love to see someone have a go at a Titans jumper/logo that blends elements form several or all of the past i carnations.

The “Titans” name needs to stay, but a soft reboot of the logo/jumper design using past GC elements would be great!!!
20191223_153540.jpg

The Great Dane

First Grade

Bugger blending elements from several jersey, just bring back the Gladiators jersey in the Titans sky blue, navy blue, yellow, and white, colour scheme.