What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

yakstorm

First Grade
fun fact- crushers were that hard up, they used their jerseys for 3 years straight and didnt actually use that optus badge, had the text patched above and below

They had that Optus patch in 96 and also had the right badging for 97 as well.

images.jpeg
images (1).jpeg
Considering they have 3 very different major sponsor patches across their 3 seasons and each were heat pressed, if they did use the same set of kits 3 years in a row, they did an amazing job removing those stickers.

kdalymc

Bench
They had that Optus patch in 96 and also had the right badging for 97 as well.

View attachment 37168
View attachment 37169
Considering they have 3 very different major sponsor patches across their 3 seasons and each were heat pressed, if they did use the same set of kits 3 years in a row, they did an amazing job removing those stickers.
1st pic-that's the away jersey. Home jerseys had the bodgy job, and were 100% used for 2 years, we have Gillies one and he tore it early in 95 and had to rock it for 2 seasons...
2nd pic-and that's the 97 jersey sponsor yes, perhaps new jerseys for 97 im happy to be corrected

OSC-YOURNAME_NRLVINTAGE035_hoodie_front.jpg

https://oldschool.center/product/personalized-adelaide-rams-1998-vintage-nrl-jersey/

F*ck, these are good...

I always say that the NRL misses a lot of free marketing by not offering decent streetwear for fans. Replica Jerseys make you look like a bogan, it is merch like this that the NRL should be puthing hard
Very tempted to buy one.

F*ck, these are good...

I always say that the NRL misses a lot of free marketing by not offering decent streetwear for fans. Replica Jerseys make you look like a bogan, it is merch like this that the NRL should be puthing hard

I remember in the 70s Spank shirts made replica jerseys but in T shirt form. No sponsors or club logos but just the basic jersey design of Vs, hoops or stripes. They were great in summer.

sempmrh

Juniors
I would be interested to see how these look in person but I don't like the idea of supporting counterfeiters.

In 2017 ISC experimented with hoodie jerseys. They weren't the best quality and seemed like more of a proof of concept product - I would have liked to see them improve on the design and continue selling them.

flippikat

Bench
F*ck, these are good...

Absolutely! They'd go down a treat here in New Zealand, where the league season coincides with some pretty cold weather.

As great as it is to wear your team's jersey DURING the season, over here it just ain't that practical in June.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
F*ck, these are good...

Hang on so jerseys make you look like a bogan, but a hoodie is the height of fashion? Worn with ugg boots I assume as well?

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
I remember in the 70s Spank shirts made replica jerseys but in T shirt form. No sponsors or club logos but just the basic jersey design of Vs, hoops or stripes. They were great in summer.

The Americans and European leagues popularized winter gear. That transfers well for the VFL since Melbourne is f*ckin cold. But it doesnt work for us in Syd or
Brissy.

Summery beach stuff (hoodies, boardshorts, tshirt. Basically surfbrand shit in NRL branding) is the go for the NRL.

It blows my mind that we havent done it yet.

I wouldn’t be placing an order, to me it screens scam. A bit of digging bolsters that gut feeling.

https://www.scamdoc.com/view/168315

I’ve heard similar things about this site. Unsure what’s true or not but it’s an OS company, possibly based on China.

the kit looks awesome so surely a local company might pick it up, and have a few different versions for each club perhaps.

Does anyone either have one of these purchased or know someone who has? Reports?

Latest posts