What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Here’s another pointless post. Here are some colourways that I think would be cool for future clubs. If the Firehawks get the bid for the 17th team I wouldn’t mind seeing them in something like the one on the bottom left

Rugby League is a funny old game. On one hand I want the new clubs to have a ‘classic’ rugby league look, but at on the other hand it’d be interesting to see some new colourways in the comp
F8747C95-8B72-4042-A743-66472F1CA3C0.jpeg
Edit:
Maybe something more like this for the Firehawks
962A84E8-3D6D-4431-8B8C-C1FB611D2AE1.jpeg

Last edited:

Nuke

Staff member
For the collectors, extremely rare western reds foundation membership pack
I've still got my cap.
And my badge ... somewhere.

I never got the other items though. Maybe because I was 14 and a Junior member?

France2025-Candidacy-Logo.jpg

frances 2025 logo bid

flippikat

Bench
Glory glory to Urine United!
A few years ago, there was a TV comedy sketch show here in NZ ("Back of the Y Masterpiece Television") that did a spoof of Batman & Robin called "Poo-man & Wees".

(It's on YouTube, modesty & the chance of a ban prevents me from posting it here lol..)

Urine United reminded me of that.

Sgt. Kabukiman

Juniors
There aren't enough posters who take the "anything" in the thread title as literally anything.
I'm just happy for her happiness, mate ☺️

It would be easy for me to swagger around claiming I ruined her for other men, but the truth is she's happier in a gay relationship than she ever was with me.

Latest posts