What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Reflector

Juniors
Ryley-and-Macca-retro-jersey.png

A few months back Easts put out this 1983 jersey for pre-order, it finally arrived today and the build quality is fantastic. Feels like the initial classic run back in the 00s (the Tidwell fabric feels a lot softer/thinner). It’s - surprisingly - made in Australia too, by GThe best bit is that the QRL and Easts badges have the true rounded edge, unlike the Tidwell Redcliffe ones where the badge is a rectangle

well done Easts!
Statewide Video-

Was that like Captain Video?

kdalymc

Bench

It’s happening!

Chargers next please
the colours are about the only thing correct on this jersey. i get changing a thing or two, but everything is bodged on this, line spacing, sponsor font. they couldn't even put the sponsor on the back

Nuke

Staff member
The Classic version of this kit does appear to have some distinct differences (assuming what they mock up is anything like the printer product) with the middle V being a lot broader and covering the shoulders (and including the premiership & Knights logos) so I feel your colour flip might be more successful on it.

That said, if the Knights can just have a set of primarily blue shorts & socks and a set of primarily red shorts & socks, that actually should be enough difference against all the other blue teams in the competition.
I did this colour reversal today of the Knights 2024 main kit, and while the jersey doesn't differentiate that much from the actual main jersey (due to a fairly balanced red:blue ratio), the red shorts with it do seem to make a bit of difference.
They'll never do it, as it will be considered too similar to the main, but this as an alternative for the away games, to me, has some merit.

NK 2024 alternate reverse.jpg

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I cant post a pic for some reason on this new samsung. Anyone seen india rocking the 3 stripes? Test cricket is f**ked. How long till they just wear the one day uniforms...

I saw that, not sure if its because of Adidas but they have put in the most colors in a traditional test kit compared to other nations who have put their colours in the collar or on the side.

I dont think they'll go that far but not as bad as some the similar uniforms in the BBL, although the Indigenous kits look way better.

Sponsorship probably.
Much like Parra's Asics sponsorship in the 1990s.
I thought initially that way, but seeing the NB logo on the numbers tends to be a sign it's that manufacturer is being used. Could be a situation like Castore, where they didn't have local production capability and outsourced to another company (ISC for the NRL jerseys, Sekem for AFL).