What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jesse Ramien

possm

Coach
Possm..you make it sound so easy.
You forget to get rid of our centres we would have to pay most of their salary next year for someone to take them off our hands out of our cap expenditure for next year
We would then have no money to pay Ramien who will demand good coin
especially you want another good prop, back rower to replace like V like JDB and another new centre..which should be Lomax by the way.
If most on here what Dufty out (i dont) Get another fullback for Dufty?,,,who would we get at Dufty money to play fullback?...

Bacls
Dufty would play reserve grade or ask for a release.
Lomax could play fullback - not right centre.
Aitken and Lafai will play reserve grade or ask for a release.
Ravalawa and Ramien could be our centres.
Saab and Pearson will play on the wings.

Forwards
Let go all the deadwood forwards.
Bring in RCG for De Belin on a 3 year deal under the NRL deal.

Coach
Sack Mary and his coaching staff.
Bring in Toovey or Griffin and let them hire there own coaching staff.

BLM01

First Grade
Bacls
Dufty would play reserve grade or ask for a release.
Lomax could play fullback - not right centre.
Aitken and Lafai will play reserve grade or ask for a release.
Ravalawa and Ramien could be our centres.
Saab and Pearson will play on the wings.

Forwards
Let go all the deadwood forwards.
Bring in RCG for De Belin on a 3 year deal under the NRL deal.

Coach
Sack Mary and his coaching staff.
Bring in Toovey or Griffin and let them hire there own coaching staff.
Sorry agree to disagree re Dufty, Lomax and Rava would struggle defending in the centres
Disagree vehemently in taking RCG..he is a dud
Agree get rid of deadwood forwards and I think they are......and coach spot on
The day before you wanted to let go of Pearson..I'd say Rav & Saab wingers, Lomax Ramien centres, Dufty fullback if not buy a top liner...but who is available. Lomax to slow for fullback

Slackboy72

Coach
Article in the DT says Ramien realised after he signed for Newcastle that he left cash on the table in the deal. Feeling underpaid he's had his dad shopping him around. He's also not putting in and teammates are upset.
Newy management find out about dad shopping him and Brown tells him to pack his bags and f**k off.
Senior players supporting Brown privately.

I don't think we should entertain him with an offer if the above true.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Article in the DT says Ramien realised after he signed for Newcastle that he left cash on the table in the deal. Feeling underpaid he's had his dad shopping him around. He's also not putting in and teammates are upset.
Newy management find out about dad shopping him and Brown tells him to pack his bags and f**k off.
Senior players supporting Brown privately.

I don't think we should entertain him with an offer if the above true.
I doubt we could afford him if this is the case.

HowHigh

Coach
He'd be an upgrade but seems like another player with a shit attitude. Too many get dropped for poor form and have a sook asking for a release instead of fighting for their spot and stepping up (assuming that's what happened I didn't read the whole story)

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
He's looked good a times but his hairline is too strong to be a future Weyman
Forwards do take more time to mature, but I can see him being a real beast. Last game he actually played really well. The best game I’ve seen him play was vs the Broncs in the finals last year, that was as good a performance as any forward played all year.

41yearsaint

Juniors
He'd be an upgrade but seems like another player with a shit attitude. Too many get dropped for poor form and have a sook asking for a release instead of fighting for their spot and stepping up (assuming that's what happened I didn't read the whole story)
He would be a good fit under Mary, if thats the case.

Gareth67

First Grade
If he has any brains he will go to Melbourne - the best coach in the NRL , a team bent upon playing for the entire 80 minutes and a team that will undoubtedly ALWAYS finish in the top 4 .

Here at the Dragons we can offer - the worst coach in the NRL , a team that has completely lost its way and a team that will undoubtedly never win a premiership with the current coach and board of the club .

Which would you choose ?