What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jesse Ramien

Frank Facer

First Grade
This is like days of our lives. We are talking about a reject that no one else wants. Let this die a natural death. We will worry if he replaces Mantra or not if we are stupid enough to sign him. Time to go back to Surf's up. Let this die, please.
Ramien isn't a reject that no one else wants. I am almost certain that he will be playing centre for another NRL club next season and there will probably be competition for his signature. I haven't seen much of him to form proper opinion of him.

The calm one

Juniors
Ramien isn't a reject that no one else wants. I am almost certain that he will be playing centre for another NRL club next season and there will probably be competition for his signature. I haven't seen much of him to form proper opinion of him.
You are correct maybe the Gold Coast or some other poorly placed club will give him a start

BLM01

First Grade
Get rid of Aitken and Lafai, replace with Ramien and Ravalawa. Lomax to fullback with Saab and a new right winger. Or Ravalawa to right wing and another new left centre. So for 2020:

1. Lomax
2. Saab
3. Ramien
4. New Centre
5. Ravalawa
6. Norman
7. Hunt
Possm..you make it sound so easy.
You forget to get rid of our centres we would have to pay most of their salary next year for someone to take them off our hands out of our cap expenditure for next year
We would then have no money to pay Ramien who will demand good coin
especially you want another good prop, back rower to replace like V like JDB and another new centre..which should be Lomax by the way.
If most on here what Dufty out (i dont) Get another fullback for Dufty?,,,who would we get at Dufty money to play fullback?...

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
After all this Ramien talk, I feel like a bowl of ramen noodles for lunch..

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
This is like days of our lives. We are talking about a reject that no one else wants. Let this die a natural death. We will worry if he replaces Mantra or not if we are stupid enough to sign him. Time to go back to Surf's up. Let this die, please.
In which you are heavily participating in... and the only one on this forum that doesn’t want him, is there a chance you could be wrong? No never:joy:

TruSaint

Referee
NRL Leaks: Melbourne Storm make play for Jesse Ramien

Having told premiership-winning centre Curtis Scott he can leave, the Storm are eager to replenish their strike-power out wide.

Cronulla, Canterbury and the Dragons will also make a play for the gun Ramien.

source : sporting news site ( sorry cant post link ). On same page....

JEREMY LATIMORE'S DEPARTURE THE FIRST OF MANY

Here's a reason why the Dragons are on the slide - they have been quietly tapping players on the shoulder to finish up or find other clubs.

Jeremy Latimore's retirement this week is one and the names we've heard are next are Jacob Host, Luciano Leilua and Korbin Sims.

St Hope

Juniors
Why would we want to destroy another centre by letting him be tutored by Mary. He would have turned Reg Gasnier into a mortal and we probably would never of heard of him .
Huston we have a problem until we fix the coaching issue ???

Frank Facer

First Grade
From the little I have seen of Ramien, he looks like he would make a great winger. I haven't seen much of a passing game from him. I think he will want to be playing centre for which ever club he signs for.