What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jesse Ramien

Frank Facer

First Grade
I haven't seen much of Ramien. I know he has a strong build and is a strong runner of the ball, but does he have a decent passing game?

Dragons 09

Juniors
I can see why most want to sign him as we are desperate for a quality centre, But personally, i think he's destined for the back row.He plays and is built like a back rower and the older he gets the more likely that is where he will end up.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I can see why most want to sign him as we are desperate for a quality centre, But personally, i think he's destined for the back row.He plays and is built like a back rower and the older he gets the more likely that is where he will end up.
I reckon he’d be an awesome winger actually, he’s like Aitken on steroids, and he played at the Sharks so who knows.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Of he is destined for any position why did Brown get rid of him.
Because Brown had a dust up with him apparently, plenty of players just don’t gel with certain people and I’ve heard a few people have had issues with Brown. Why do you think the STG/Illawarra captain was Mary not Browny? Mary has better people skills I’d say.

The calm one

Juniors
He has awesome footwork and speed, I haven’t seen him pass much but only because I’ve never really seen him need to.
This is like days of our lives. We are talking about a reject that no one else wants. Let this die a natural death. We will worry if he replaces Mantra or not if we are stupid enough to sign him. Time to go back to Surf's up. Let this die, please.

possm

Coach
Quoted here earlier. Get rid of Lafai for him.
Get rid of Aitken and Lafai, replace with Ramien and Ravalawa. Lomax to fullback with Saab and a new right winger. Or Ravalawa to right wing and another new left centre. So for 2020:

1. Lomax
2. Saab
3. Ramien
4. New Centre
5. Ravalawa
6. Norman
7. Hunt