What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Job Interview Tommorow

ParraMatt said:
Hey Gentlemen and Ladies,

I have a job interview for a Bathroom Vanity company tommorow as a Merchandiser/Sales Rep for Bunnings, Trade Link and Reece stores.

At the moment I work at Bunnings and that's why they approached me, Some big names in the Bunnings Heirachy have rated me highly to the boss of the Bathroom vanity company Marbletrend and they have rang me and told me that they have narrowed it down to just myself and one other guy.

My interview is tommorow and I have never been to an interview because I have always been given my job, Any advice off anyone would be greatly appreciated and if you think they'd ask any specific questions let me know and with a quality answer to go with it.

I really want this job because the money pays terrific and i have been struggling with that lately.

Also i will be going through a Profile Test? Anyone know what it is and any advice on that would be great aswell.

Cheers
ParraMatt

So when do you leave Bunnings?
:lol:

Latest posts