What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Edwards

Allstar Knights

Juniors
yea hey! no joke they are pretty queer over there, thats the whole point of a forum to have discussions.
No, you were just an annoying troll. We didn't need to hear the same crap in every thread.

It's your own fault.

Last edited:

mmhb

Juniors
Was really impressed with this kid when I saw him in the Greymouth trial. Will be interesting to see how he goes at lock.

FootyLegend

Juniors
it will be intresting to see what stoney does with him playing at lock, not normally a front rowers roll, but im sure he'll do a good job.
do use think the team will be changed before kick off ? and eddie moved to the bench ?

perverse

Referee
it will be intresting to see what stoney does with him playing at lock, not normally a front rowers roll, but im sure he'll do a good job.
do use think the team will be changed before kick off ? and eddie moved to the bench ?
our Lock plays in the middle of the field with the props. shouldn't be much different for him.

i'd say there's a chance the team will change before kickoff, for sure.

jamesgould

Juniors
bahahaha it was my own thread you goose! that site is about to get wrapped up i heard.

We put you into mod (not banned at all) because users had been complaining that you were posting in thread after thread about your hate for Tolar and it was getting a bit old and boring.

People are free to diss whoever they like on there, but when it bores everyone and infiltrates every thread, then we might put you on mod so threads stop getting dragged off topic. This was all explained to you.

The site is not getting wrapped up.

As for Beiber, I'm 30 and not a fan, danielb is only 15, perhaps he would be more interested?

Last edited:

perverse

Referee
tehehehe.

SmallThumbnail.jpg

Johns Magic

Referee
He still lacks impact, but he has a lot of ticker and deserves a jersey next week. He had a real go in the second half today and was a massive reason we showed so much fight and came back into it. Enthusiasm like his is infectious and you could tell others rode off the back of it.

Johns Magic

Referee
Also unlike our other front-rowers(save perhaps Tui), I can genuinely say watching Edwards play makes me proud to be a Knights fan.

Apey

Staff member
Also unlike our other front-rowers(save perhaps Tui), I can genuinely say watching Edwards play makes me proud to be a Knights fan.

Yeah Tui had a strong game today too, didn't notice it so much at the ground but from the bits of the game I've re-watched he was strong.

Latest posts