What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Monaghan quits Raiders over Twitter pic

Should he be banned from the game for life?

• Yes

Votes: 137 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 154 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rexxy

Coach
i was on a bucks weekend and we won a large red emperor in the pub raffle. we cooked it up on the bbq, and thought nothing of it. Then a few weeks later at the wedding, a photo did the rounds of the buck pleasuring himself with the mouth of the fish before it was cooked.

Pretty wrong, but it's called being punkd and if youre on the pizzz with a bunch of blokes, then things can get out of hand, not to say decidedly fishy.

A mate did a similar thing at a restaurant that doubled as the owners house. He used the bathroom, went to the medicine cabinet, rammed an Oral B in his bum and took a photo, which he later sent them.

wrong, wrong wrong but If something similar hasnt happened to you (the chattering classes of the sheltered workshop that is LU), then you are either a fibber, or you share a caravan in your parents backyard with Moffo.

Then there was this one time at band camp.....

Last edited:

Moffo

Referee
Give it a rest you f**king old moll.

The bloke did something that has been done probably hundred of times before, without the "perpitrator" being hung, drawn and quartered.

One of them is a Rugby Union legend.

If we are going to sack Monaghan for it then the blokes who did the real damage, the photographer and the bloke who passed the photo on (could be one and the same) should be punted as well.

And congratulations on being able to work out from a still photo that it was a Dog giving a blowie. Let me guess, your younger days on the mean streets of Fairfield make you an expert on Canine fellatio?

*bark* *bark*

Do I make you horny baby?

What do you think it was? A giraffe? You stoopid mong

Moffo

Referee
i was on a bucks weekend and we won a large red emperor in the pub raffle. we cooked it up on the bbq, and thought nothing of it. Then a few weeks later at the wedding, a photo did the rounds of the buck pleasuring himself with the mouth of the fish before it was cooked.

Pretty wrong, but it's called being punkd and if youre on the pizzz with a bunch of blokes, then things can get out of hand, not to say decidedly fishy.

A mate did a similar thing at a restaurant that doubled as the owners house. He used the bathroom, went to the medicine cabinet, rammed an Oral B in his bum and took a photo, which he later sent them.

wrong, wrong wrong but If something similar hasnt happened to you (the chattering classes of the sheltered workshop that is LU), then you are either a fibber, or you share a caravan in your parents backyard with Moffo.

Ah, further proof that we scrape the bottom of the IQ barrel when it comes to fans.

Haven't tapped your pet gold fish as well by any chance?

silver-flute-6.gif

Ah, further proof that we scrape the bottom of the IQ barrel when it comes to fans.

You seem pretty determined to hang, draw and quarter Monaghan.

I'll bet there are skeletons in your closet that would have us all looking for a brown paper bag to throw up in.

Financial news?

Your first date?

Didgi

on triple m just then the pic was posted on twitter by a team mate and then removed not long after but it was too late and it was reposted by someone else and then went viral, apparently the person who did it is an Australian rep player, he should come forward too imo

Christ sake, how many Australian rep players do Canberra have? It can't be Shillington, he's in camp, with Learoyd-Lahrs, and Campese is unable to do anything, probably ruling him out of taking the photo or being the (healthy) leg in the background.

Moffo

Referee
You seem pretty determined to hang, draw and quarter Monaghan.

I'll bet there are skeletons in your closet that would have us all looking for a brown paper bag to throw up in.

Financial news?

Your first date?

bullsh*t where do I say that? I'm saying that you are a goose for trying to hang these other people

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
Christ sake, how many Australian rep players do Canberra have? It can't be Shillington, he's in camp, with Learoyd-Lahrs, and Campese is unable to do anything, probably ruling him out of taking the photo or being the (healthy) leg in the background.

Players weren't in camp yet on Mad Monday?

Rexxy

Coach
you're the one with avatar featuring the Moffo pleasuring cat.

skeepe

Immortal
on triple m just then the pic was posted on twitter by a team mate and then removed not long after but it was too late and it was reposted by someone else and then went viral, apparently the person who did it is an Australian rep player, he should come forward too imo

That's the problem with these forms of social media. Once you put something out there once, it doesn't go away.

On Facebook, you can "delete" something yet they'll still have it on their servers, and if anyone has a direct link to it they can still access it.

bullsh*t where do I say that? I'm saying that you are a goose for trying to hang these other people

You mean the thread pushing it up there as one of the biggest NRL disgraces of all time isn't yours?

If what Monaghan did is a sackable offence, then taking a picture of it and allowing it to go viral is as well.

Last edited:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee

Bit of a difference between a dead fish and a lifeless object compared to a living breathing animal. Still sick all the same, but there is a difference.

Weak justification. Trot out the "every guy does it" line to make it seem normal. Well it's not normal, something similar hasn't happened to everyone, most people have more common sense than that, even when drunk.